Students NEW to Gwinnett County Public Schools
Step 1 – Beginning June 4, 2018, complete online registration.
Step 2 – Review and gather the required documentation. Bring all paperwork to Ivy Creek ES.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Two proofs of residency in the form of a signed non-contingent contract/lease agreement AND one utility bill (examples: gas, electric, or water bill)
- Certified copy of student’s birth certificate
- Immunization record on Georgia Form 3231
- Vision, Hearing, and Dental record on Georgia form 3300
- Social Security card (or initial waiver on enrollment form if you do not wish to provide this)
- A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent
- The enrolling adult will need to present a photo ID
- Name, address, and phone number of previous school
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card