• Registration for Students who are Re-enrolling to GCPS

What is a Re-enrolling to GCPS Student?

  • Students who have previously attended a GCPS school, have left the GCPS school system, and have returned to GCPS, are considered re-enrolling students. Those students will have a pre-existing Student ID number and will be assigned the same Student ID number.

    Please note that 5th graders attending Duncan Creek ES, Fort Daniel ES, or Puckett's Mill ES will not need to register for 6th Grade. Their enrollment will roll over automatically as long as your child is zoned to attend Osborne Middle School.

    STEP 1:

    1. View the instructions for GCPS Online Registration.
    2. Complete the GCPS Online Registration

    All registration information can be found on the GCPS Website

     STEP 2:

    Withdraw your student from his/her current school and obtain a withdrawal packet.

    STEP 3:

    Please call Osborne Middle School (770) 904-5400 - Option 4, to schedule an appointment with Ms. Reynolds to complete the enrollment process.. If you are enrolling for the 2023-24 School Year, please be sure to make an appointment CLICK HERE for this summer.

    What to bring to your appointment?

    • Withdrawal forms from previous school.
    • Proof of residency. This will be a lease or closing statement along with the most recent utility bill or letter of service from the utility provider (gas, water or electrical bills ONLY)
    • GCPS requires immunization documents, GA Form 3231 (Immunizations) and GA Form 3300 (Dental, Hearing, Vision). You may obtain these documents from your local physician or the Gwinnett County Health Center (770) 339-4283.
    • An Individual Education Plan (IEP) and re-evaluation report to expedite the correct academic placement, if this applies to your student.
    • If divorced or separated, please bring court documentation to confirm enrolling parent status/physical custody.
    • Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.
    • Enrolling parent’s Photo ID.


Contact the Registrar

  • If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our registrar, Ms. Paulette Reynolds.


    Phone: 770-904-5400
    Fax: 678-765-5801

  • Proof of Residency

    The Proof of Residency requirement is satisfied by a copy of a deed/contract/lease agreement or settlement statement accompanied by at least one utility bill (gas, water, electric, NOT phone). Proof of residency must show your current address along with parent or legal guardian's name.

    If you do not currently own, rent, or lease your place of residence, a notarized Residency Affidavit is required. During regular school hours, a notary will be on site, if needed.

  • Health Records

    The following health records are required for a new student's registration. Both records MUST be on the Georgia Forms. These forms may be obtained from the Gwinnett County Health Department or your own physician.

    • Georgia Immunization. (Shot records) (Form 3231)
    • Dental, Vision, and Hearing Certification. (Form 3300)

    Students who are entering the 7th or 8th grade must have a valid form 3231 that includes:

    • One dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine
    • One dose of meningococcal conjugate (MCV) vaccine

    Parents may obtain these vaccines and updated certificates at the local health department or health care provider.

    Please visit our Immunizations page for additional information, including specific grade level requirements and locations of local health centers.

    Immunization forms are not sent automatically by the physician or health center. Please request this. The Osborne Middle School Fax Number is 678-765-5801. You may scan and email the form to Paulette Reynolds. These immunizations must be updated prior to the start of school, 8/6/18.

  • Proof of Age

    Proof of age is fulfilled by a birth certificate, passport, adoption record, official school transcript, or official immigration documentation.

  • Social Security Number

    State law requires that schools ask for this number at the time of enrollment. Students will be enrolled, even if the number is not provided; however, parents will be asked to sign a waiver.

    A Social Security Number is required to receive the HOPE Scholarship.