• Registration for Students who are Transferring from Another GCPS School

What is a Transfer Student?

  • Students who are currently attending a GCPS school and change to another GCPS school are considered transfer students. Please note that 5th graders attending Duncan Creek ES, Fort Daniel ES, or Puckett's Mill ES are NOT considered transfer students if they are attending 6th grade at Osborne MS.


    Do NOT complete the GCPS Online Registration

    Parents of students transferring to Osborne MS should:

    1. Withdraw from their current school and get a change of status form.
    2. Come to Osborne Middle School with these documents, as well as the parent ID and proof of residency for the new home.

    Additional Information:

    Please visit the registration section of the GCPS website for more information.

Contact the Registrar