• Students who are Withdrawing from Osborne Middle School

  • April 2020 Update: Students Withdrawing from Osborne Middle School

    April 2020: Due to COVID-19 school closures, the withdrawal process for Gwinnett County Public Schools has changed.

    Online Withdrawal Form

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.

    Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.

    Just to reiterate, only the enrolling parent can withdraw their child.

    Any lunch balances must be reconciled before the withdrawal is complete. A lunch allocation form will be sent to you upon your withdrawal request. Should you be leaving GCPS, be sure to discontinue automatic payments to MyPaymentsPlus. Media center books (a replacement fee is $20.00 per book not returned), textbooks, and technology belonging to Osborne Middle School must be returned before a withdrawal can be completed.

    If using a browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following: 

    If using Internet Explorer (IE):

    Withdrawal Completion Process

    1. The parent will complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above.
    2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent, the school will review the form and will contact the parent, if needed, for any missing information.
    3. The school will contact the parent to set up a virtual meeting to verify the identity of the withdrawing parent.
    4. After verifying the identity of the withdrawing parent, the school will email the parent prior to sending the completed withdrawal form. This initial email will provide parents with directions on how to open an encrypted PDF message sent by Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS).
    5. The school will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form.
    6. An Enrollment Verification Form will also be included in this email. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to Osborne Middle School to complete the process.


Contact the Registrar