GES Field Day Schedule - May 13th
5th GRADE SPIRIT WEEK (May 16-20)5th grade really needs some parent volunteers to help us run the last day of school activities! If you would be willing to help, please click the link to sign up!https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44aca623a6fec34-5thgrade Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5th Grade Spirit Week Theme Days - May 16-20 (see attached flyer)
This is a special week only for 5th graders! Please have your child participate!
Maui Monday - May 16th - Hawaiian Dress Up
Forever a Ram Tuesday - May 17th – Field Trip Shirt
Save the World Wednesday, May 18th - Superhero Attire
Throwback Thursday, May 19th - Decades ('50s, '60s, '70s, '80, '90s, '00s -- student choice)
Tie Dye Friday, May 20th - Wear All the Tie Dye5th Grade will be in Atlanta on Tuesday, May 17 for our field trip. We will begin meeting in the Gym at 7:30 AM and pickup will take place around 5:45 PM in the Cafeteria/Car Rider pickup line.https://gesga.memberhub.com/store -- ORDER TICKETS ONLINE BY FRIDAY, MAY 13th for the 5th Grade SOCK HOP! Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Gwinnett Public libraries will be conducting free eye exams and providing free eyeglasses to students ages 5 to 18. See Details about Vision to Learn 2022
~ Online Registration for Kindergarten ~
Rising Kindergartners must be five years old on or before Sept. 1, 2022.
Parents must complete the online registration for their online rising kindergarten student.
To complete your child's online registration, please click on the appropriate link below.
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NEW to GCPS. (You have never had a student enrolled in a GCPS school)
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NOT NEW to GCPS. (You have a previously enrolled or currently enrolled GCPS student)
What to Bring for Kindergarten Registration
1. Bring your child to registration day. Your child will complete an assessment and take part in other fun activities!
2. Current Georgia certificate of immunization form #3231.
3. An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport).
4. Proof of residency (one of the following documents)
- a non-contingent sales contract
- a current lease/rental agreement
- 2021 income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- 2022 residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner's insurance policy
5. Current utility bill (water, gas, or electric bill only)
6. Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form - Georgia #3300
7. Parent/Guardian's driver's license
8. The child's Social Security cardOrder GES Yearbook - Go to: Yearbook Order Center -- school code 10840
Que es un yearbook?
Yearbooks capturan recuerdos a traves de fotografias de amigos escolares y maestros, eventos, celebraciones, premios y reconocimientos.
Como pedir un yearbook para su hijo:
Vaya a www.yearbookordercenter.com
Codigo de la escuela es 10840
Siga las preguntas en el sitio web para pedir y pagar su yearbook.
Yearbooks Tambien se pueden comprar trayendo $35 en efectivo o cheque escrito a nombre de GES PTA.
Si tiene preguntas por favor contacte Amanda Giles en Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two groups for elementary school (2nd-5th), two for middle school, two for high school and a group for parents/caregivers.
Grayson HS Summer Baseball Camp, June 13-16, 9:00 AM to Noon, for Rising 1st Grade to 8th Grade. $110.00RISING 6TH GRADE STUDENT RESOURCE PAGE - BAY CREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL
PBIS Parent Newsletter: