Registration and Withdrawal
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Carolina Ramirez - Registrar
Please contact the Berkmar Registrar to make an appointment to register a new student.
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Blanca McMurray - Records Clerk
Please contact Berkmar Records in regards to withdrawing a student.
Fax Number: 770-806-3736
New Student Enrollment
Link provides information on registering for our school.
How to Initiate the Withdrawal Process
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
IMPORTANT!! READ THIS FIRST . . .
If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and email it back to our records clerk at email@example.com
If you are using another browser (like Chrome, Safari, etc.) in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to DOWNLOAD THE FORM first using the following steps:
- Click on the link below and download the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form and save it to your device
- Email it back to our records clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawal forms must be completed by the enrolling parent/guardian only.
- Once you complete and submit the withdrawal form, you will be contacted by Ms. McMurray to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary (if needed) to complete the withdrawal of your student.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned.
- All cafeteria charges and library fines must be paid.
How to Transfer Records
Once your student has enrolled at the new school, that school will send a records request to Berkmar, and then records will be transferred to the receiving school.
- If the receiving school is a GCPS school, records will be sent by courier.
- If the receiving school is not a GCPS school, records will be sent by U.S. mail.
- GCPS policy prohibits transfer of records by email or fax.
Transcrips can be ordered in one of three ways:
To order your transcript for an in-state college/university through Gafutures:
- go to gafutures.org
- create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number (for HOPE scholarship eligibility purposes)
- go to "college planning" tab
- go to "high school transcripts" tab
- go to "request and track your transcript"
To order through mypaymentsplus.com:
- log in to your mpp account
- go to school fees
- look for "transcript or common app" then place order. These will be processed and available for pick-up within 24 hours of receiving notification. Pick up in Records Office.
To order at Berkmar (students that graduated up to two years ago)
- complete a Transcript Request Form (located in the Records Office)
- attach $5.00 for EACH transcript request and give to Ms. McMurray, Records Clerk
- return in 24 hours to pick up the transcript/s
The following link provides information on selective service