Berkmar High School Community School will strive to provide organizations with affordable, accessible facilities within the Berkmar cluster and to provide academic and extracurricular activities, events, and programs that will produce well-rounded students who will be prepared for enrollment, employment, or enlistment in order to become productive members of their communities.
Berkmar Community School will maximize the use of Berkmar cluster facilities for community organizations and events to impact student achievement, graduation rate, and community involvement as a result will increase the community school's diverse, comprehensive program offerings, such as:
- Credit Recovery
- Driver's Education
- Health/Personal Fitness Summer Classes
- Community Outreach Programs
- Parent Classes
Linda Clark, Community School Director
Yuleissa Alanis, Community School Clerk
Berkmar High School
405 Pleasant Hill Road
1:00 pm – 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday
Office closed when school closed
For more information, contact us by email or call 770-806-3730.
All courses are offered as a service to the citizens of Gwinnett County and are not endorsed by the Gwinnett Community Schools nor the Gwinnett County School Board.
Facility Rental Information
Thank you for your consideration of Berkmar High School to host your event. We offer a wide selection of facilities suitable for any event in our theater, gymnasium, and/ or classrooms. Facilities are available at a first come first serve bias, with school events for students as a priority. Request must be made in advance of the event to give our administrators, faculty, and staff an ample amount of time to schedule the event.
- As we approach the new school year, if your external Facility Request falls on or after August 1st, the Berkmar Community School will not be able to process it until after August 19, 2019. This allows ample time for our Administrators, Faculty and Staff to schedule school events first.
- External Facility Requests will continue to be accepted but will be placed on standby. Please follow-up with us after the above date.
- Please click on the link below to begin the process.
- On this form you can include all your facility rental needs. You will get a response within 48 hours, during regular school days.
- Beginning Fall 2020, non GCPS groups will be to rent outside spaces during Phase I of the pandemic. Outside spaces to rent include but are not limited to practice and game fields, parking lots, and stadium and track. Please note, all renters must adhere to certain expectations that must be included in the group's safety plans.
**Please note: all non-school groups must have a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the name of your organization for a minimum amount of $1,000,000 dollars in order to rent any GCPS facility**
Click HERE to complete a facility rental form
Click HERE for a tour of our VIRTUAL Tour of our facilitties.
Registration and Payment is as easy 1-2-3-4
Registration is as easy as 1-2-3-4
Registration and Pay on My Payments Plus at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- If you have any questions about MyPaymentsPlus, see the help guides below. If you still have questions, please contact Dr. Clark, the Community School Director.
Community School Registration Form (payment information included)
Registration must be received at least 4 or more business days prior to the first class.
NO REFUNDS AFTER THE FIRST CLASS