BHS Senior Class
Senior Class Sponsors:
Mariela Medina, Counseling Office
LaChrislyn Goss, Counseling Office
Sonia Howard, Teacher
Christina Cho, Teacher
Patrick Mahaffey, Teacher
Seniors, please sign up for ONE of the following Remind accounts to get all updated 2020-2021 Senior information.
Senior Dues Deadline Information
Senior Dues: $140
- Senior Dues deadline is Friday, January 31, 2020 in MyPaymentsPlus without a late fee. Late charge of $50 after 1/31/2020 and dues will increase to $190.
- To pay senior dues, please go to the Senior Class or Junior Class file in your MyPaymentsPlus Account.
- If you have any issues getting into MyPaymentsPlus due to password problems, please call MyPaymentsPlus for assistance. (1-877-237-0946)
Senior Dues are required for all students graduating in May or July, 2020 which includes the following: the cost of cap and gown, diploma, senior t-shirt, graduation sign, and senior activities.
"For deadline information regarding the Graduation Sign, please see the explanation in the Senior Dues pop-up menu in your MyPaymentsPlus account."
Graduation Cap & Gown Orders & Pictures
Contact Information 770-614-9353
Valedictorian - Salutatorian
The nominated Valedictorian is a student with the highest grade point average (GPA) in the senior class and the nominated Salutatorian is the student with the second highest grade point average in the senior class. The Valedictorian and Salutatorian are nominated at the end of the first semester of their senior year based on the students’ quality point GPA. Valedictorians and Salutatorians must attend their representative high school the senior year prior to receiving this honor. If students vying for Valedictorian or Salutatorian have identical grade point averages, the 100 point scale GPA shall be considered.
Honor Graduate Requirements
Honor Graduate Requirements
The criteria for being named an Honor Graduate is to have earned a cumulative grade point average of 90.0% or higher at the end of the four years of high school. This 90.0% average is not rounded up. Students who have earned a 90.0 Cumulative GPA after the 1st semester of their senior year will be awarded this distinction in May.
Honor Graduates receive the following recognition:
- Honor stole ($30) to be worn at Graduation can be purchased.
- Recognition at Honors Night in May.
- Proceed through Graduation at the beginning of the graduating class.
- Status noted in the Graduation program.
Take care of all obligations to the school each year:
- Lost or missing textbooks paid for
- Activities/athletics fees paid
- Club dues paid
- Media Center fines paid
- Uniforms/equipment/other items returned
- Textbooks returned to the school in May or before withdrawal
- Any fines, dues, activity fees, lost textbook costs, etc. paid immediately
Senior Pictures and Yearbook
Click here to access information about senior pictures and yearbook.