Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Rebecca Minor Elementary will become a world class school where all students will acquire an academic foundation that will maximize their potential to be successful as they continue their education and become contributing citizens of the world.
The mission of Rebecca Minor Elementary School is to ensure all students master Academic Knowledge and Skills (AKS) through consistent and pervasive use of differentiated instruction, Quality Plus Teaching Strategies (QPTS), and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), while building student leadership capacity and responsibility, in a safe and secure environment.
- Each student can achieve excellence through high standards and high expectations
- Each student is a valued and unique individual
- Each student will be provided a respectful, positive, and stimulating learning environment
- Each student will become a life-long learner and a productive citizen
- Each student will be accountable for his or her decisions, actions, and behaviors
- Quality Plus Teaching Strategies will be implemented in each classroom to ensure continuous improvement
- All staff members are involved and responsible for teaching and learning
- Teachers will participate in continued staff development to promote professional growth
- Communication and an active partnership between students, families, community, and staff are essential for student success