Successful School Year Videos:
Day One: Click here to view the video.
Day Two: Click here to view the video.
Day Three: Click here to view the video.
Day Four: Click here to view the video.
Day Five: Click here to view the video.The website resources referenced in the videos are the following links:
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application: All Parents and Households Will Need to Fill Out a New Application for School Year 2020-2021. Click here to access the website.
- EBT Information: Click here to access the flyer.
- MyPaymentsPlus: This website is for our families to pay for fees throughout the school year including tests, clubs, etc. Click here to access the website.
- Parent Portal: Parent Portal now displays grades "Live"! Click here to access the information on how to access the Parent Portal.
- Student Portal: An attachment is provided in this email to allow students to preview the updated Student Portal! 2020-21 Student Portal Flyer.pdf
- Student Technology Help Guides: Click here to access the information on the "For Students" part of our website.
- Online School Store: Click here to access the online School Store.
- Bell Schedule for 2020-2021: Click here to view on the MHSHS website.
- HealthMPowers: Click here to view the HealthMPowers website to check out health and nutrition tips.
- Morning Announcements at 7:15 am: Click here to access the eCLASS McClure Health Science High School landing course page. (You will be prompted to log into your Student Portal.)
Get Georgia Reading Program
To ensure that students have “at home” learning opportunities during this time of school closures, Get Georgia Reading and Renaissance are partnering to provide readers free, anytime/anywhere access to digital books and news with myON.
The login information for Gwinnett County is:
School Name: Get Georgia Reading