Stripling Elementary School Council
Representatives serving in this capacity for the 2022-23 school year are:
- Principal: Dr. Molly McAuliffe
- Assistant Principal: Albert Gresens
- Teacher: Laquanda Patterson
- Teacher: Kristina Kairys
- Teacher: Diane Fink
- Parent/Business: Gia Gallimore
- Parent/Business: Amina Johnson
- Parent/Business: Sierra Moses
- Parent/Business: Stephanie Barksdale
- Parent/Business: Wilmar Romero
School councils represent the community of parents and businesses. The goal of school councils is to improve communication and participation of parents and the community in the management and operation of schools. School Councils bring communities and schools closer together in a spirit of cooperation to solve issues pertaining to education.
Parents and the community are critical to the success of students and schools. School Councils Improve academic achievement, provide support for teachers and administrators, and bring parents into the school-based decision making process.
Stripling Elementary School Council meetings are held four (4) times throughout the school year.
Meeting dates are as follows:
Sept. 23rd7:00AMNov. 4th7:00AMJan. 27th7:00AMMarch 10th7:00AM