Thank you for your continued commitment to our school!
Dear Prospective Business Partner:Stripling Elementary is making great strides toward student success. In doing so, we are asking all community stakeholders to assist us in helping students reach their highest level of achievement. We are looking to create business partnerships with local businesses to enable us to reach our goal.As a business partner, there are a number of ways that you can positively influence the success of teaching and learning in our school. Through a partnership, partners may:
Your participation as a business partner will influence students, your future employees and leaders in the community. Partners find it a rewarding way to prepare students for tomorrow. Students learn that the community holds education in high regards and cares about their success and future.Whether you are a small business or a major corporation, we need you. Stripling Elementary invites you to invest in our students, community, and our future. If you are interested in being a partner for Stripling Elementary School, or need more information on our partnership program, please contact Stella Jackson at: email@example.com or call 770-582-7577.Sincerely yours,Dr. Molly McAuliffePrincipal
- Provide incentives to motivate student achievement
- Reward instructional personnel for their dedication to students and community
- Impart knowledge of real-life business experience to students
- Assist the school in raising funds or making donations to enable school to reach academic, technological, or rejuvenation goals.
- Participate in a mentoring/tutoring program