Student Council: Berkmar High School Student Council is founded on four main statutes. We call these "The Four Pillars" of StuCo: Leadership, School Spirit, Community Service, and Teacher/Student Appreciation. As a member of BHS StuCo, we hope that you will help us to make Berkmar better by building up leaders in our school and our community.
Meeting Location: Media Center 1.133 (Monthly)
Student Council Advisor: Erin Smith
Senior Advisor: Patrick Mahaffey
Junior Advisor: Erin Smith
Sophomore Advisor: Nia Vaughn
Freshmen Advisor: Latanya Sims
School Sponsored Non-Curricular Club
We, the dedicated leaders of tomorrow's today, challenge ourselves to always strive for excellence in order to form a more united student body in the following ways:To promote unity while respecting individuality and diversity
- To encourage and create student enthusiasm in school activities
- To be a contributing voice in our school
- To be a visible and approachable outlet for the students
- To unite the student body for a common purpose of equality, fairness, and respect
- To encourage total involvement, with participation in artistic, academic, and athletic activities
- To build school spirit and pride in our community
- To foster communication between the students, staff, and administration
- To exemplify our beliefs and live our mission statement in every student interactions.
By accomplishing all of the above, we will enhance our success and establish a foundation of pride, responsibility, and respect at Berkmar High School.