What information and tools can you access about your student through the Parent Portal?
- Find grades for projects, tests, homework, and quizzes for current courses, including missing work.
- Access an overview of your student’s grades, attendance, discipline record, and program information.
- See your student’s course history.
- Review your student’s results on standardized tests, with links to more information about the tests.
- See summary information about your student’s library materials and textbooks (and any related fines or refunds).
- Find your student’s bus route information.
- Check the current balance in your student’s MyPaymentsPlus account.
- Email your child’s teacher directly from the portal.
- Parents and guardians now can update some of their child’s information on the portal.
How do I register for the Parent Portal?
- Complete the Parent Portal Registration Form at the link below.
- Bring the completed form and a picture ID to the front office. Contact our registrar for details at 678-957-3050.
- Once your account is created by the school, you will receive an email from Go2Gwinnett.
- Follow the directions in the email to create your account.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the "forgot password" link on the Parent Portal website.