The Peachtree Ridge Yearbook, The Paragon, is a fully student ran publication housed in PRHS. Students cover, create and build all content in the book. The Paragon is advised by Language Arts Teacher Natalie Bahun and is an academic elective factored into the Hope Scholarship.
2022-2023 YEARBOOKS WILL BE SOLD AT BALFOUR.COMPolicy Change: All books, Senior Ads and accessories can be purchased at Balfour.com after July 19. The Balfour Store will close in March.Balfour.com Order InfoOrder Quantity: Yearbook Quantity Orders are based off preorders. Few extras are ordered. 2022 Yearbooks sold out before underclass distribution. Order by February 1 to be guaranteed a copy or of 2023 book.
- Refunds are not given for Yearbooks for any reason
- Refunds are not given for incomplete Senior Ads
- If you do not take a student portrait with Magic Moments, you will not be in the yearbook
- Seniors MUST take their Senior Portrait with Magic Moments to appear in the yearbook
- The Paragon is a student-made publication. Errors happen (typos, mislabelings, etc). The book is extensively proofed and reviewed before publication.
- IF YOUR STUDENT ID IS INCORRECT, SO IS YOUR NAME IN THE YEARBOOK. Please bring incorrect ids to Mrs. Bahun in A112.
SENIOR PORTRAITS AND MAKEUPS
- July 18-22 at PRHS. Appointment times have been mailed and email to student homes
- All portraits must be scheduled and taken through Magic Moments Photography.
- You must choose a portrait proof for the Yearbook or else Magic Moments will select your Yearbook Photo
- All students who take a Senior Photo are guaranteed to be in the yearbook regardless if final proof was chosen.
Senior Portrait Non Negotiables
- Third Party portraits are not accepted for the formal portraits section of the yearbook
- If you do not take a photo you will not appear on the formal senior portrait section
- You will not receive a refund if you do not take a picture but purchase a yearbook
- Please be proactive with the photo opprotunities
Purchase and Build Deadline is November 30 (See attached handout for building specifics).
- Policy Change: Senior Ads can be purchased at Balfour.com. Parents are responsible for using the Ad Builder program to build and create their Senior Ad
- The Yearbook Staff will proof the ads and adjust fonts and colors to match the look and feel of the book.
- Incomplete ads will default to a 1/8 page ad with a senior portrait and generic message to the student.
- Refunds will not be given for Senior Ads for any reason.
- Size Options: Full page ($400), Half Page ($250), Quarter Page ($200), Eight Page ($100), NEW Option!! All Text Shout Out: 500 Characters, no Pictures ($30)
Viewing Senior Proofs for the Yearbook
Click "Order Online" in the top right corner
Choose "2022-2023 Senior Proofs"
Enter your keyword: Last Name + Last four digits of student ID + p
Selecting a Senior Picture for the Yearbook
Students can turn in their choices 3 ways:
1) Email it in to firstname.lastname@example.org (include image number and name)
2) Go online to www.magicmomentphotography.com Click "order online" in the top right corner
Choose 2023 Yearbook Choices and go from there
3) Enter it when placing an order online
This is a student-run publication; the entire yearbook is produced by high school students. Our best effort is given to every page and to be error-free, however, errors do sometimes occur. Refunds will not be given for errors such as a misspelled word, inadvertent omission of photographs, etc.
Mrs. Natalie Bahun
Student Run Yearbook Account: PRHSyearbook2023@gmail.com
Magic Moment Photography
P.O. Box 1050
Grayson, GA 30017
Picture Dates 2022-2023UNDERCLASS PHOTOS FALL 2022
Dates coming soon!
Sponsors are responsible for submitting club photos by December 1, 2022
Student Id Cards
Seniors: IDs are made at Senior Picture Summer Dates. Seniors who take a photo at a makeup session are not guaranteed an ID and students who do not take a senior portrait will not recieve an ID.
Underclass: IDs are delivered to first block teachers four weeks after underclassmen pictures are taken.
MISLABLED: If you are mislabled bring your ID to Mrs. Bahun in A112. If your ID is wrong, your school picture in the yearbook will be, too.