Class of 2020 Senior Dues
Class of 2020 - Senior Dues
WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES?
- Senior dues are $155. The last day to pay is April 30, 2020. (DEADLINE EXTENDED)
- Parents of students who are already active in My Payments Plus may log on to their existing account and click on Make a Payment.
- Parents who do not have a My Payments Plus account must create an account by visiting their website.
- You will receive your “Class of 2020” lanyard once you have paid online through My Payments Plus and shown payment confirmation.
- You may bring payment confirmation to the 12th Grade Office (I-100) or see Mrs. Plunkett in A104 to receive your lanyard.
- Final day to pay Senior Dues is Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- Cap & Gown
- Printing Fees for Diploma
- Diploma Cover
- Printing of Graduation Tickets
- Rental of Arena for Graduation
- Printing Programs for Graduation
- Honor Graduate Stoles
- Class Lanyards
- Senior Week Activities and Picnic
- Senior T-Shirt
- Senior Breakfast
- Postage for Spring Mailing of Senior Packet
- Senior Gift to the School
- NEW!!! 1 - Senior Yard Sign from Ridge Prints
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) When are Senior Dues due?
If a Senior wants to participate in Senior Week, dues must be paid by April 10, 2020.
2) What do Senior Dues pay for? See above list under Class of 2020 dues
3) When is graduation?
TBD (we will find out the date by mid-March of 2020)
4) Where is graduation?
PRHS holds graduation at the Infinite Energy Arena 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway Duluth, GA 30097 (formerly the Arena at Gwinnett Center) Admission is by ticket only.
5) How many tickets will I get for graduation?
Each Senior is guaranteed to receive 12 tickets. Any additional tickets needed beyond this will need to be acquired through other seniors and their families.
6) When do I get my diploma?
Seniors receive his/her diploma at the graduation ceremony.
7) How/when do I order my cap & gown?
All Cap & Gown
orderingis done through PRIDE groups. Each student will be asked to provide his/her height and weight for proper fitting. Please be as accurate as possible. The cost of the cap & gown is included in senior dues.
8) How much will senior year cost?
Senior dues are $135.00 until December 31, 2019. The cost will increase to $155 on January 1, 2020 no exceptions. Senior dues for dual-enrolled students is $65. If dual-enrolled students plan on participating in Senior Week, having a yard sign or a Senior t-shirt, the full price of senior dues must be paid. The final day to pay Senior Dues is Friday, April 10, 2020. Please pay as soon as possible through MyPaymentsPlus. Contact: Leslie_Plunkett@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Optional costs - independent of Senior dues
- Senior Portraits: Depends on what you order; Contact: email@example.com
- Graduation Announcements: Depends on what you order; Contact: www.gabalfour.com
Ridge Prints Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Ridge Prints will begin printing yard signs for Seniors that have already paid dues in January 2020. Yard signs will be distributed through PRIDE classes. Each student will receive one (1). If you would like to purchase additional yard signs, they are $25 each.
Yearbook: Independent of dues. Contact: Natalie_Christopher@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Prom: Independent of dues. See the Junior Class web page in links. Prom tickets are $75 until March 27, 2020. The price will increase to $90. The final day to purchase Prom tickets is Friday, April 10, 2020. Contact: email@example.com
Senior Week activities: April 26 through May 1 Contact: Shannon_Costello@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Senior Locker Decorations: Sunday, April 28 from 1:00pm until 4:00pm - PRHS Atrium Contact:
9) Do all seniors have to rent a locker?
No, but only seniors who have rented a locker will be allowed to have a locker strip for decorating in April. Locker strips cannot be hung on the walls. Please be sure your senior rents a locker if he/she wants it decorated. The locker rental fee is paid through MyPaymentsPlus and lockers are assigned through PRIDE groups. THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE A LOCKER IS SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2020. Please see Ms. Estock in A102 for locker assignments.
10) SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.