SENIORS: Class of 2022
Volunteer Hours - deadline May 3, 2021
Peachtree Ridge encourages students to volunteer their time to help and assist others. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
If you keep track of your volunteer time and input into the system, you may be recognized by the school by providing you a cord at graduation. To input volunteer hours, you must be signed into your school email account and click on this link to access the input form. Volunteer Hours
To earn a volunteer cord for graduation, you must have accumulated 180 total hours during your high school career. These hours must be submitted into the system. The hours must be actual hours volunteering outside of your school day.
2021 Graduates! All volunteer hours must be entered by May 3. All hours entered as of this date will be used to determine if you earned a cord.
Scholastic Images Balfour at the Ridge
SENIORS: Scholastic Images will be on campus THIS Friday, 9/10 during lunch, so don’t miss out on placing your orders for:
- Senior Packages!
- Letter Jacket Orders for any student who has earned a letter!
If ordering a letter jacket, bring a $100 deposit along with proof that you earned your letter (actual award letter or certificate) and we’ll custom size you and walk you through the rest!
You can also order anytime online at www.scholasticimages.com or over the phone at (770)614-9353! We can’t wait to see you!
Senior Dues can be purchased through MyPaymentsPlus for $135.
WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES?
- Senior dues are $135 until December 31, 2021. They will increase to $155 on January 1, 2022. The final day to pay senior dues: TBD
- Parents of students who are already active in My Payments Plus may log on to their existing account and click on Make a Payment.
- Parents who do not have a My Payments Plus account must create an account by visiting their website.
- ALL payments must be received through MyPaymentsPlus. NO cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- Cap & Gown
- Printing Fees for Diploma
- Diploma Cover
- Printing of Graduation Tickets
- Rental of Arena for Graduation
- Printing Programs for Graduation
- Honor Graduate Stoles
- Class Lanyards
- 1 - Senior Yard Sign from Ridge Prints
Senior Ads Due Oct. 31
Senior Ads are Available on MyPaymentsPlus until Sunday, October 31. Content for the Senior Ads is due Monday, November 1. Download the PDF for the contract and photo upload information. Order forms are located in the "Yearbook" section of the PRHS website.