SENIORS: Class of 2023
What is a MPP (MyPaymentsPlus) Account
MyPaymentsPlus is the payment option for GCPS. This includes how parents pay senior dues, yearbook, and more.
Volunteer Hours - deadline May 9, 2022
Peachtree Ridge encourages students to volunteer their time to help and assist others. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some, it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.Monthly volunteer hours reports are available as of the first school day of each month from Ms. Purcell in Room B106.2022 Graduates! All volunteer hours must be entered by May 9, 2022. All hours entered as of this date will be used to determine if you earned a cord.
Senior Yearbook Ads
Purchase and Build Deadline is November 30 (See attached handout for building specifics).
- Policy Change: Senior Ads can be purchased at Balfour.com. Parents are responsible for using the Ad Builder program to build and create their Senior Ad
- The Yearbook Staff will proof the ads and adjust fonts and colors to match the look and feel of the book.
- Incomplete ads will default to a 1/8 page ad with a senior portrait and generic message to the student.
- Refunds will not be given for Senior Ads for any reason.
- Size Options: Full page ($400), Half Page ($250), Quarter Page ($200), Eight Page ($100), NEW Option!! All Text Shout Out: 500 Characters, no Pictures ($30)
Senior Portraits- Make-ups and Yearbook Picture info
Senior Picture Makeups and Selecting your Yearbook Picture
Senior Portrait Makeups
September 12 and 19 2:30-6:00 in The Hub (e110)
Sign up here: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1elgkszc/
Use: Session: Senior Individual
School: Peachtree Ridge High School
You may walk in between 2:45 and 4 pm but WILL NOT get in until all appointments have been checked in.
Prepay your sitting fee here: https://magicmoment.morephotos.net/Collections/507020
Viewing Senior Proofs for the Yearbook
Click "Order Online" in the top right corner
Choose "2022-2023 Senior Proofs"
Enter your keyword: Last Name + Last four digits of student ID + p
Selecting a Senior Picture for the Yearbook
The final day to submit Senior Portraits for the yearbook is October 17
Students can turn in their choices 3 ways:
1) Email it in to email@example.com (include image number and name)
2) Go online to www.magicmomentphotography.com Click "order online" in the top right corner
Choose 2023 Yearbook Choices and go from there
3) Enter it when placing an order online
Senior Dues can be purchased through MyPaymentsPlus for $155.
WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES?
- Senior dues are $155. The final day to pay senior dues: Monday, May 9 at midnight.
- A $20 cap and gown late fee will be added to all senior dues paid after January 15, 2023 when the official order is placed with Scholastic Images. Seniors MUST submit height, weight information in PRIDE by the ordering deadline. (Cap and gown are included in senior dues and needed for the graduation ceremony. All seniors should pay dues. You can not order items a-la-carte.)
- Parents of students who are already active in My Payments Plus may log on to their existing account and click on Make a Payment.
- Parents who do not have a My Payments Plus account must create an account by visiting their website.
- ALL payments must be received through MyPaymentsPlus. NO cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- If you are dual-enrolled and want to participate in Senior Week and receive gifts, you should pay the full $155 for senior dues. Paying $90 WILL NOT COVER Senior Week, gifts or participation in the picnic.
- SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- Cap/Gown & Stole
- Graduation expenses (venue rental, printing of tickets/programs)
- Honor Graduate Stoles
- Senior Week gifts and picnic
- Class Lanyards
- 1 - Senior YardsSign from Ridge Prints
- 1 - locker strip (for Senior Week decoration)