Volunteer Hours - deadline May 3, 2021
Peachtree Ridge encourages students to volunteer their time to help and assist others. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
If you keep track of your volunteer time and input into the system, you may be recognized by the school by providing you a cord at graduation. To input volunteer hours, you must be signed into your school email account and click on this link to access the input form. Volunteer Hours
To earn a volunteer cord for graduation, you must have accumulated 180 total hours during your high school career. These hours must be submitted into the system. The hours must be actual hours volunteering outside of your school day.
2021 Graduates! All volunteer hours must be entered by May 3. All hours entered as of this date will be used to determine if you earned a cord.
Class of 2021 Senior Dues
Class of 2021 - Senior Dues
WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES?
- Senior dues are $135 until December 31, 2020. They will increase to $155 on January 1, 2021. The final day to pay senior dues: TBD
- Parents of students who are already active in My Payments Plus may log on to their existing account and click on Make a Payment.
- Parents who do not have a My Payments Plus account must create an account by visiting their website.
- ALL payments must be received through MyPaymentsPlus. NO cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- Cap & Gown
- Printing Fees for Diploma
- Diploma Cover
- Printing of Graduation Tickets
- Rental of Arena for Graduation
- Printing Programs for Graduation
- Honor Graduate Stoles
- Class Lanyards
- 1 - Senior Yard Sign from Ridge Prints
Make sure you reserve your Spot at Graduation by May 19th!
Also if you have not done so already, please RSVP for Graduation.
- Each graduating student will receive 5 tickets. All graduating students must RSVP for Graduation to receive tickets. Please click here to RSVP. Please RSVP by May 19th. Peachtree Ridge has not yet received the tickets. We will schedule an opportunity to pick up tickets at a later date.
Graduation May 30 at Infinite Energy Arena-
Peachtree Ridge High School Graduation will be Sunday, May 30, at 7:00 PM at Infinite Energy Arena. More information can be found on the GCPS Graduation Schedule Document.
The ceremony will be in-person and masks and social distancing will be required for all guests and participants.
- Graduates will receive FIVE tickets. Ticket pickup will be shared at a later date.
- The ceremony will also be live-streamed so you can share the experience with additional family and friends who cannot attend in person. The link to the ceremony will be shared at a later date.
- Each student will receive one parking pass for the day of graduation. Parking pass pickup will be shared at a later date.
- Parents/Guardians/Guests can drive with their student and park in the student lot. If you choose to drive separately you will be charged $5 to park in the parking deck. Payment via debit card will be accepted at the arena the day of the event and/or a link will be provided from PRHS to purchase parking ahead of time.
- Graduating Seniors are expected to arrive at 5:00 pm dressed appropriately (see proper commencement attire attachment), with their cap/gown in hand. No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed in the arena. Only ONE key will be allowed (no lanyards or bulky keychains allowed)
- Guests will be allowed to enter the arena at 6:00 pm and follow Infinite Energy Center staff who will assist with proper seat spacing.
- Children under the age of two may attend without a ticket but will be required to sit in a parent's lap.
- Gathering outside at the Infinite Energy Center is not allowed so please make plans to meet up with family and friends offsite. All families must enter the arena together in order to sit together. There are no exceptions.
- All guests/participants who enter the Infinite Energy Center will pass through a metal detector.
- The Infinite Energy Center now has a CLEAR BAG POLICY for all guests (medical or diaper bags are the only exceptions). You will be asked to return the bag to your car before entrance is allowed.
2021 Request for Final TranscriptUse the directions below for requesting your final PRHS transcripts.
Need to pickup your Senior Gifts still?
All seniors who have not picked up their senior gifts, can pick them up every day after school between 3:00 and 6:30 pm through the community school office.
Order Graduation Pictures Today
Order your Graduation ceremony pictures today from Magic Moments. There will be no Principal Handshake this year, but you will get a picture with your diploma cover from the ceremony. Magic Moment will be photographing your student shortly after they receive the diploma during graduation in May.
Flyer for Graduation Portrait Information
Order your Graduation Announcements from Scholastic/Balfour
GRAD YEAR IS HERE!! Congratulations to both you and your Senior!
Now is the time to order your Official Peachtree Ridge High Graduation Announcements, so don’t miss out and order online now at www.scholasticimages.com for your order to ship out within 72 hours of placement!
Our trusted business partner, Scholastic Images, is ready to support you and your family as you celebrate this milestone achievement! Check out this fun, short, animated video that introduces this opportunity to celebrate your Senior! You can watch here >>> https://vimeo.com/504979694
Please note that you can choose a traditional custom school announcement as well as a more contemporary photo announcement you can design with just a few clicks!
Orders are online only and will ship directly to your home address.
Contact us with any questions and have a wonderful day!
PROM: Celestial Moon
This year's Prom will be held on May 15th, 2021 at Peachtree Ridge for Seniors.
Theme: Celestial Moon
Location: Peachtree Ridge High School Football Stadium
Time: 8:00pm-10:00pm, May 15th 2021
Cost: $25 through Saturday, May 8, $30 beginning Sunday, May 9 through the day of prom.
Tickets: Seniors only on GoFan (NO CASH). Student ID number is the promo code.
Dates: Must be current GCPS students. When purchasing a ticket for a guest, please put guest's name on the Prom Ticket information.
Tickets are officially live and available for purchase on GoFan for Senior Prom!
Students must put in their student ID number as the Promo Code in order to purchase tickets.
Prom Song Requests
Seniors attending Prom can fill out the PRHS Senior Prom 2021 Song Request Form by clicking the following link or scanning the QR code. In order to access the form, students must be signed in to the school G Suite for Education (also known as the Google Workspace for Education) account. Seniors can submit as many requests as they like up until Friday, May 7. This form is intended to be filled out by Seniors only!
Seniors will be able to begin nominating peers for the Senior Prom 2021 Court on Monday, April 19. Please review the information below before making any nominations.
- Prom Court Nominations can be found as a quiz on the Senior eClass Page (PRHS 12th Grade CLASS of 2021) using this direct link. You will need to be logged into eCLASS for the link to work.
- Nominations will be open Monday, April 19 and will close Friday, April 30.
- Make sure to use the FULL LEGAL NAMES of nominations. Nicknames will not count toward votes.
- Nominations MUST be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- To be crowned Prom King and Queen, the court member MUST be present at Prom. There is no digital victory option like Homecoming.
- If the winner is not present at Prom when the announcements will be made, then the runner-up will be crowned, and so on.
- Those who are elected to the court will be notified the following week. If they do not wish to be on the court, they must inform either Mr. Wortman or Mr. Robins ASAP.
The second round of voting—to determine who becomes the 2021 Prom King and Queen—will open the week of May 3, and will run through the week of May 10 (Senior Week). Again, seniors must be present at Prom if they have any interest in being on the court and potentially being named Prom King or Queen.