SENIORS: Class of 2023
What is a MPP (MyPaymentsPlus) Account
MyPaymentsPlus is the payment option for GCPS. This includes how parents pay senior dues, yearbook, and more.
Volunteer Hours - deadline May 9, 2022
Peachtree Ridge encourages students to volunteer their time to help and assist others. People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some, it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others, it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.Monthly volunteer hours reports are available as of the first school day of each month from Ms. Purcell in Room B106.2022 Graduates! All volunteer hours must be entered by May 9, 2022. All hours entered as of this date will be used to determine if you earned a cord.
Memory Makers - graduation video information
Class of 2023 - Cap & Gown Portraits with Magic Moments
We are excited to offer Cap and Gown Portraits at PRHS on Monday, February 27th and Monday, March 13th! You can sign up for an appointment here:
Make sure you choose Peachtree Ridge Cap and Gown. Because gowns are school specific, you must go to your own school for an appointment.
Please prepay for your package here:
Students will be able to view and choose their image(s) at the time of their appointment. You must either pay ahead or pay at the time of the appointment with: check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or Apple Pay.
We do provide the cap and gown. We also provide a white, collared shirt for males. We do not provide the tie if you choose to wear one. We suggest collarless shirts for females.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Magic Moment Photography
P.O. Box 1050
Grayson, GA 30017
PRHS Prom 2023 Information
Juniors & Seniors are able to purchase Early Bird Tickets for Prom 2023 on GoFan, from now until January 31, 2023! Must use student ID as promo code. There IS a cap on amount of tickets that will be sold, so don’t delay, purchase today for the best price!
PRHS Prom 2023 Information
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023
Time: 8PM – 11PM
Location: The Foundry at Puritan Mill
Attire: Formal Wear (shorts & jeans/T-shirts will result in denied entry with no refund)
Tickets: Maximum of two (2) tickets available to purchase per student ID. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Early Bird Tickets (now – Jan. 31, 2023) - $75 per ticket
- Regular Tickets (Feb. 1 – April 7) - $90 per ticket
- Last Chance Tickets* (April 8 – April 14) - $100 per ticket
There are NO cash sales, NO sales at the door
*if available. There is NO guarantee on availability!
GoFan Ticket Link: https://gofan.co/app/events/733008?schoolId=GA6116
Senior Dues can be purchased through MyPaymentsPlus for $155.
WHEN AND HOW CAN I PAY MY DUES?
- Senior dues are $155. The final day to pay senior dues: Monday, May 9 at midnight.
- A $20 cap and gown late fee will be added to all senior dues paid after March 1, 2023 when the official order is placed with Scholastic Images. Seniors MUST submit height, weight information in PRIDE by the ordering deadline. (Cap and gown are included in senior dues and needed for the graduation ceremony. All seniors should pay dues. You can not order items a-la-carte.)
- Parents of students who are already active in My Payments Plus may log on to their existing account and click on Make a Payment.
- Parents who do not have a My Payments Plus account must create an account by visiting their website.
- ALL payments must be received through MyPaymentsPlus. NO cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- If you are dual-enrolled and want to participate in Senior Week and receive gifts, you should pay the full $155 for senior dues. Paying $90 WILL NOT COVER Senior Week, gifts or participation in the picnic.
- SENIOR DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
WHAT DO SENIOR DUES PAY FOR?
- Cap/Gown & Stole
- Graduation expenses (venue rental, printing of tickets/programs)
- Honor Graduate Stoles
- Senior Week gifts and picnic
- Class Lanyards
- 1 - Senior YardsSign from Ridge Prints
- 1 - locker strip (for Senior Week decoration)