• Registration Information

     Phone Number: 678-473-6271         FAX Number: 770-232-3203

    Hull lions mascot


  • Welcome to Hull!

    We look forward to working with you to enroll your student at Hull Middle School. 

    Please be aware of the required registration documents.  Click here for list of documents required for registration.
    Your child will not be entered into our student data base and assigned a schedule until ALL required documents are received.  Please bring copies of required documents with you to your appointment.

    Once your student is registered, you can visit My Payments Plus to create an account (you will need the student ID) and make school and cafeteria payments online.
    Click HERE for the My Payments Plus website.

    If you do not already have a parent portal account, click here to download an application.  Once completed, bring the application to the Hull front office with your photo ID or email hullmiddleregistration@gcpsk12.org along with your ID. 

    If you are a current student at Hull Middle School or a rising 6th grade student coming from Burnette, Mason, or Parsons Elementary Schools,  you do not need to register your student. If you have any questions, contact the office at 770-232-3200.
  • Immunization Updates

    All students entering 6th grade are required to meet the following:

    1. Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine or laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.2. Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation or laboratory proof of immunity.

    All students entering 7th grade are required to meet the following:

    This is a reminder that all students entering the 7th grade are required to have one dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis booster) and one dose of MCV4 (meningococcal conjugate vaccine).

    Although your student’s certificate may not have an expiration date or may be marked complete for school, the law requires that a current certificate be submitted verifying that the student has received both of these vaccines before they enter 7th grade.

    Certificates will also be considered in compliance if they provide evidence of medical exemption and have not expired.

    We do understand that, during the current Covid-19 pandemic, it may be difficult for you to obtain vaccines. As health care providers re-open, please plan to make an appointment for your child to receive these vaccines if they have not already gotten them.

    Vaccines and certificates can be also be obtained from the following local health departments which anticipate being open in late April 2020:

    Buford Health Center:           
    2755 Sawnee Ave.                
    Buford, GA 30518                 
    Manager: Ann Trump

    Lawrenceville Health Center:                   
    455 Grayson Highway, Suite 300             
    Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Suite 300          

    Manager: Ella Thompson

    Norcross Health Center:
    5030 Georgia Belle Court
    Norcross, GA 30093
    Manager: Kendra Bates

    As a reminder, if you are financially eligible, your child can receive vaccines at no charge through the Vaccines for Children program, however, there is an administration fee for the vaccines. If you are unable to pay for the administration fee, please ask to speak with the center manager listed above for each local health center for financial assistance. Please bring this letter with you to the health center.

  • K-12 Status Change Form

    K-12 Status Change Form

  • New Student Registration

    New Student Registration Process: 

    1. Visit this website: Registering Parent/Guardian - New to GCPS
    2. Create an Account and Complete.
    3. Gather Required Documentation from this list.
    4. Call 770-232-3200 to make an appointment at Hull Middle School.
    5. Bring all paperwork to your Hull appointment - see below.

  • Parent Portal Application

    Parent Portal Application

  • Registration - Not New to GCPS

    1. Visit this website: Registering Parent/Guardian - Not New to GCPS
    2. Login with your current email address, if you FORGOT your user name and password, please do NOT create another account - call GCPS help desk at 678-301-6547.
    3. Add your new student.
    4. Gather Required Documentation from this list.
    5. Call 770-232-3200 to make an appointment at Hull Middle School.
    6. Bring all paperwork to your Hull appointment - see below.

  • Residency Affidavit

    Residency Affidavit

  • Student Records Request Form

    Student Records Request Form

  • Student Withdrawal

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
    *If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:

    · Click on the link below and download the form to your device
    · Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
    · Fill out the highlighted areas of the form
    · Email the form and a copy of your driver's license to HullMiddleRegistration@gcpsk12.org

    If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.

    Withdrawal Form

  • Transferring from Another GCPS school

    1. Go to your registrar at your current school to begin the transfer process.  
    2. Call 770-232-3200 to make an appointment at Hull Middle School.
    3. Bring all paperwork to your Hull appointment - see below.

  • What to Bring to Your Hull Appointment

      • All documents from Required Documentation list.
      • Previous School Records
        • Withdrawal forms from previous school. (If transferring from GCPS, bring transfer packet.)
        • Previous School Grades - bring outgoing grades if mid-term or transcript/report card if end of term.
        • Discipline record from the previous school or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student has no discipline record.”
      • Special Services Documentation
        • Individual Education Plan (IEP) - Required if your child received services through special education.
        • 504 Plan - Required if your child received 504 services.
        • ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at 678-985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
        • Gifted Students: Gifted Eligibility Report. Required if your child received services through gifted education.Students coming from out of state must be retested.
      • Guardianship/Custody Information
        • If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing registering parent as primary care giver.
        • Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration, if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.

    Children are welcome to attend.