Student Registration Hours: Monday through Thursday 8 AM - 10 AM
- Students will begin class the day after your registration is complete.
- Are you in our cluster? Attendance Information
- Please note, if you are living with a family memeber, both you and the family memeber you reside with will need to complete a Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavit
- Have questions? Please call our registrar, Karla Bustillo, 770-582-7579.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
Gwinnett County Public Schools uses an Online Registration System to register students new to the district. This system allows parents to safely and efficiently complete much of the paperwork required for registration. Contact your local school to begin the enrollment process.
Step 1: Gather Documentation
Make sure you have all the required documents below at your fingertip prior to starting online registration.
- Current lease/rental agreement or quitclaim deed with an address in Stripling Elementary attendance zone (if not on the lease..a Residency Affidavit will be needed see New requirements below)
***New for 2018-2019- Residency Affidavit if living with someone else (must have a current lease and one utility bill of tenants you are residing with as well as one piece of business mail in the parent/legal gaurdian's name with the address of the home or apartment in which the student is residing)
RETURNING STUDENTS WITH A NEW ADDRESS MUST ALSO PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- One Utility bill: Gas, electric, or water with the same address (current bill) ....telephone or cellular phone bills are not accepted
- Birth Certificate or Passport (student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2018)
- Proof of custody/guardianship (if birth parents are not registering student)
- Parent Identification (Photo ID)
- Social Security card
- Current Immunization Form (Not Expired) #3231
- Vision, Hearing, Nutrition, and Dental Form # 3300 (done in the last calendar year)
- If entering Kindergarten, copy of the Pre-K progress report if your child has attended a state Pre-K program
Step 2: Gather Documentation
- Click on Online Registration on our website home page or Click Here to begin registration process.
- READ STEP 3 BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE REGISTRATION LINK
Step 3: Report to the School To Complete Registration Process During Registration Hours
- Make sure to bring all required documentation to the school
- Your child’s registration will be delayed if you do not bring all the needed paperwork.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school!