Purpose/Mission. Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs, develop competent, aggressive business leadership, strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work, create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise, encourage membership in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business and community, develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism, encourage and practice efficient money management, encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty, assist students in the establishment of occupational goals and to facilitate the transition from school to work.
Sponsor(s). Kristy Heath
Meeting Location. E106
School Sponsored Activity.
We are now accepting members for the 2019-2020 school year! Dues are $25 and can be paid on MyPayments Plus.
Graduation honor cords can be earned by any member that accumulates 120 points during their high school career.
Upcoming FBLA conferences during 2019-2020:
- Fall Motivational Rally, Perry - October 10, 2019
- Fall Leadership Conference, Athens - November 13-14, 2019
- Region Leadership Conference, Collins Hill - January 2020 (Date TBD)
- State Leadership Conference, Atlanta - March 20-21, 2020
- National Leadership Conference, Salt Lake City - June 28 - July 2, 2020
Meeting Dates: TBD