Hull Media Center
About the Media Center
The mission of the media program is to support and enhance the curriculum, encourage lifelong learning, and promote leisure reading.
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center for class research assignments with a teacher signature.
- The Media Center is open daily at 8:15 with a teacher signature.
- Students may check out two books at a time for a three-week period.
- Students must return any overdue books before they may check out more books.
- If students lose books, they will need to pay the replacement cost of the books. Hardcover books are $20.00 and paperback books are $15.00.
- Students who return damaged books will be assessed charges depending on the type of damage.
- Computers and devices are to be used for school assignments only.
The Student Portal and the Media Center:
- Students may access the media catalog and the Online Research Library databases through the Student Portal.
Media Center Hours
8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Students must have a signed agenda or classroom pass to visit the Media Center