New Student Registration
If this is your first time enrolling in Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS), our school system has an easy-to-use secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child.
If you have questions about online registration please call the school office, (678) 924-5330
Required DocumentsThese documents are required to complete registration.
1) Original birth certificate or other official proof of age (certified hospital birth record, passport, or other official immigration documentation) for students in kindergarten or first grade.
2) Georgia Immunization Form #3231 showing a second MMR and second chicken pox/proof of illness. This form must be completed by health department or private physician. A valid form must be marked “Complete for School Attendance” or “Date of Expiration.” Students transferring from out of state must have out-of-state records transferred to the 3231 form by the health department or a private physician.
3) Vision, Hearing, & Dental Form # 3300, available from the health department or your physician and dentist.
4) Two Proofs of Residency:
A current utility bill (electric, gas, or water). No phone bills.AND
- A lease agreement or home mortgage statement (must be accompanied by at least one of the utility bills above with the SAME address.)
- If the student's family is residing in the home or apartment of another individual, please click the link to download a residency affidavit
5) Proof of Custody or Guardianship, If Not the Birth Parent - A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court to obtain guardianship information. The number is 770-822-8265.
6) Proper Identification of Person Enrolling Student - The identification may include a driver's license, a state identification card, a passport, or other official photo identification, such as an ID card obtained through an official government agency.
7) Social Security Number (optional)
Option 2: Student Not New to GCPS
- Visit this website Registering Parents/Guardians - Not New to GCPS
- Login with your current email address, if you FORGOT your user name and password, follow the steps to retrieve them.
- Add Your New Student
- Gather Required document list from GCPS website
- Make an appointment at Corley Elementary School.
Option 3: Student Transferring from another GCPS Cluster
- Complete the withdrawal paperwork at your current GCPS school.
- After meeting with your current school make an appointment at Corley Elementary School. Please bring these two things.
- Current photo ID
- Proof of residency