Are You Interested in Attending Phoenix HS as a 7th Period Student?
Phoenix High School 7th Period Registration
Phoenix High School uses the MyPaymentsPlus program for all seventh-period registration.
If you attend another school full time and you wish to take one or two classes at Phoenix.
Students who are only attending Phoenix for a 7th period class - DO NOT need to attend our Orientation.
To enroll as a 7th period student at Phoenix High School
- All registration will take place online during a registration window.
- Meet with your counselor for registration information.
- Some classes have required prerequisite courses. Check with your counselor to make certain you have met the required prerequisites.
- You must pay for the class at the time of registration ($150 per .5 unit course).
Seventh Period Course Information
- Classes are self-paced, computer-based courses that are facilitated by a teacher.
- Students are expected to log in and complete work Monday - Thursday and selected Fridays.
- Currently, all classes are virtual until GCPS allows for in-person instruction for families that have requested this option; however, Phoenix students do have the ability to sign up with their teacher to get in-person instruction when needed.
- Should GCPS switch to in-person instruction, students that have selected this option will attend class two days each week (Tuesdays & Wednesdays). The other days can be virtual as long as the student is on track to complete the course. Students are required to stay on track to complete all coursework by the end of the 9-week grading period. Failure to do so can result in removal from the class.
- NEW - Students that finish their course early have the option to sign up for and start another class (deadlines apply).
Online Registration Dates for the 2021-2022 School Year
- 1st Mini: July 19-August 20, 2021
- 2nd Mini: September 13-October 21, 2021
- 3rd Mini: November 28, 2021-January 21,2022
- 4th Mini: February 22-March 24, 2022
- 4th Period 3:40 PM - 5:45 PM
- 5th Period 6:05 PM – 8:10 PM
- Saturday Option at Sugarloaf Mills 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- $150 per .5 unit course
- Open and view a list of available classes for seventh-period registration. During registration, the actual classes that are available may change due to some classes filling up early.
- Open and read the Phoenix High School Student Contract. Students will enter their name and home school and then accept the terms of the contract in order to continue through registration.
- Click the link to the MyPaymentsPlus program website to register for the course(s). If students are already a registered user with the MyPaymentsPlus website then they should log in with their user name and password to access registration. If a student is new to using MyPaymentsPlus then he/she will have to complete the steps to become registered in order to register for his/her class(es).
Steps to Register for a 7th Period Class
Follow These Instructions:
- Please review our courses offered in the documents listed below this text.
- Sign the Phoenix High School Student Contract electronically.
- After you complete Steps 1 and 2, pay for the class using the MyPaymentsPlus website click here
After the Completion of Registration:
- Once registration is complete (allow 24 hours), students should go to their eCLASS C&I page to view their teacher's page.
For login and password help, click the “Need Help” button on the MyPaymentsPlus website.
For course questions, contact Phoenix High School at (770) 513-6862.