Are You Interested in Attending Phoenix HS as a 7th Period Student?
Phoenix High School 7th Period Registration
Phoenix High School uses the MyPaymentsPlus program for all seventh period registration.
If you attend another school full time and you wish to take one or two classes at Phoenix.
To enroll as a 7th period student at Phoenix High School
- All registration will take place online during a registration window.
- Meet with your counselor for registration information.
- Some classes have required prerequisite courses. Check with your counselor to make certain you have met the required prerequisites.
- You must pay for the class at the time of registration ($150 per .5 unit course).
Seventh Period Course Information
- Classes are self-paced, computer-based courses that are facilitated by a teacher.
- Students are required to attend class at least two times per week and stay on track to complete all course work by the end of the 9-week grading period.
- Failure to regularly attend class or turn in assignments on time will result in removal from the course or modification of the class attendance requirement.
- Students must attend either the first or second day of class to start the course.
- All pre-requisite(s) for the course should be met prior to enrollment.
- This class is open to students that have either failed the course in the past or need to earn first time credit.
Online Registration Dates for the 2018-19 School Year
- 1st Mini July 23rd through July 31st
- 2nd Mini September 17th through September 24th
- 3rd Mini November 26th through December 10th AND January 2nd and 3rd
- 4th Mini February 25th through March 4th
- 4th Period 3:40 PM - 5:45 PM
- 5th Period 6:05 PM – 8:10 PM
- $150 per .5 unit course
- Open and view a list of available classes for seventh period registration. During registration, the actual classes that are available may change due to some classes filling up early.
- Open and read the Phoenix High School Student Contract. Students will enter their name and home school and then accept the terms of the contract in order to continue through registration.
- Click the link to the MyPaymentsPlus program website to register for course(s). If students are already a registered user with the MyPaymentsPlus website then they should log in with their user name and password to access registration. If a student is new to using MyPaymentsPlus then he/she will have to complete the steps to become registered in order to register for his/her class(es).
Steps to Register for a 7th Period Class
- Review the list of 7th Period Course Offerings click here
- Sign the Phoenix High School Student Contract electronically opening November 26, 2018 for 3rd Mini.
- After you complete Steps 1 and 2, pay for the class using the MyPaymentsPlus website click here
After the Completion of Registration
- Once registration is complete, students should report to the front lobby of Phoenix High School on the first day of class to check the student locator in order to find out the teacher and room number for their course(s).
- Students should plan to arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to the start time of class on the first day in order to allow time to locate the classroom.
- Students can obtain a parking permit to park on Phoenix’s campus for free during the first week of class. After the first week, the permits are $10.
For login and password help, click the “Need Help” button on the MyPaymentsPlus website.
For course questions, contact Phoenix High School at (770) 513-6862.