Are You Interested in Attending Phoenix HS as a 7th Period Student?
Phoenix High School 7th Period Registration
Phoenix High School uses the MyPaymentsPlus program for all seventh-period registration.
If you attend another school full time and you wish to take one or two classes at Phoenix.
To enroll as a 7th period student at Phoenix High School
- All registration will take place online during a registration window.
- Meet with your counselor for registration information.
- Some classes have required prerequisite courses. Check with your counselor to make certain you have met the required prerequisites.
- You must pay for the class at the time of registration ($150 per .5 unit course).
Seventh Period Course Information
- Classes are self-paced, computer-based courses that are facilitated by a teacher.
- Students are required to attend class on the first day of the mini and every Tuesday and Wednesday for the remainder of the mini. Each Monday, Thursday, and Friday (as assigned) will be open lab working days. Even though only Tuesday and Wednesday are the only required days, it is highly recommended that students attend all four days of class each week in order to complete all of the coursework in a nine-week period.
- Failure to regularly attend class or turn in assignments on time will result in removal from the course or modification of the class attendance requirement.
- Students must attend either the first or second day of class to start the course.
- All prerequisite(s) for the course should be met prior to enrollment.
- This class is open to students that have either failed the course in the past or need to earn first time credit.
Online Registration Dates for the 2019-20 School Year
- 1st Mini: July 22-30
- 2nd Mini: September 16-25
- 3rd Mini: December 2-12 and January 6-7
- 4th Mini: February 24-March 4
- 4th Period 3:40 PM - 5:45 PM
- 5th Period 6:05 PM – 8:10 PM
- $150 per .5 unit course
- Open and view a list of available classes for seventh-period registration. During registration, the actual classes that are available may change due to some classes filling up early.
- Open and read the Phoenix High School Student Contract. Students will enter their name and home school and then accept the terms of the contract in order to continue through registration.
- Click the link to the MyPaymentsPlus program website to register for the course(s). If students are already a registered user with the MyPaymentsPlus website then they should log in with their user name and password to access registration. If a student is new to using MyPaymentsPlus then he/she will have to complete the steps to become registered in order to register for his/her class(es).
Steps to Register for a 7th Period Class
- Review the 7th period courses that are offered below or click on this link to have a printable copy.
- Sign the Phoenix High School Student Contract electronically.
- After you complete Steps 1 and 2, pay for the class using the MyPaymentsPlus website click here
After the Completion of Registration
- Once registration is complete, students should report to the front lobby of Phoenix High School on the first day of class to check the student locator in order to find out the teacher and room number for their course(s).
- Students should plan to arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to the start time of class on the first day in order to allow time to locate the classroom.
- Students can obtain a parking permit to park on Phoenix’s campus for free during the first week of class. After the first week, the permits are $10.
For login and password help, click the “Need Help” button on the MyPaymentsPlus website.
For course questions, contact Phoenix High School at (770) 513-6862.