Credit Recover & School Plus
- Credit Recovery is NOT NCAA eligible; School Plus is NCAA eligible.
- Credit Recovery and School Plus courses DO NOT replace the previous class grade.
- Students can only take one Credit Recovery or School Plus course at a time.
- All assessments must be taken with a Mill Creek staff member.
- Parents will be contacted by their counselor when credit has been earned.
- All Credit Recovery courses expire 6 months after registration.
Credit Recovery Class Offerings
**One unit in the course has content that was not previously in the class
School Plus Class Offerings
*Milestone Courses for second semester classes
Grade 60-69Students who have failed a core course (Math, Science, Language Arts, or Social Studies) with a final grade
between 60-69 are eligible for our Credit Recovery Program. Course fee of $40 and paid through My Payments Plus.
Spring Session – Begins Tuesday January 8, 2019 - January, 18 2019. Credit Recovery occurs during the student’s lunch in F101. If students have not finished the course, after school every TUESDAY we will have an open lab (F101) open so students can complete their assessments.
Credit Recovery Assessments can also be taken during School Plus, see times to the right.
Grade below 60 or never taken course
School Plus is for students who have failed a course with below a 60 or have never taken the course. Course fee will be $100 and paid through My PaymentsPlus. This course will meet after school between 2:30pm-4:30pm at Mill Creeki in F-Pod. Attendance is mandatory for the entire session.
Spring Session: February 4, 2019-March 7, 2019