Credit Recovery & School Plus
- Credit Recovery is NOT NCAA eligible; School Plus is NCAA eligible.
- Credit Recovery and School Plus courses DO NOT replace the previous class grade.
- Students can only take one Credit Recovery or School Plus course at a time.
- All assessments must be taken with a Mill Creek staff member.
- Parents will be contacted by their counselor when credit has been earned.
- All Credit Recovery courses expire 6 months after registration.
Credit Recovery Class Offerings
The courses above are offered for BOTH semesters.
Students enrolled in Milestones semester 2 courses will be required to take the Milestone at the end of credit recovery.
School Plus Class Offerings
*Milestone Courses for second semester classes
Grade 50-69Students who have failed a core course (Math, Science, Language Arts, or Social Studies) with a final grade
between 50-69 are eligible for our Credit Recovery Program. Course fee of $40 and paid through My Payments Plus.
Spring Session begins Friday, December 18th, 2020 and runs through the Spring 2021 semester. Credit Recovery is 100% online this spring. Courses expire 6 months after enrollment, therefore students must complete the course in 6 months or their progress will be deleted. Students who wish to take courses again due to an expired course would need to register and pay again through MyPaymentsPlus.
Grade below 60 or never taken course
School Plus is for students who have failed a course with below a 60 or have never taken the course. Course fee will be $100 and paid through My PaymentsPlus. This course will meet after school between 2:30pm-4:30pm at Mill Creek in F-Pod. Attendance is mandatory for the entire session.