Credit Recover & School Plus
- Credit Recovery is NOT NCAA eligible; School Plus is NCAA eligible.
- Credit Recovery and School Plus courses DO NOT replace the previous class grade.
- Students can only take one Credit Recovery or School Plus course at a time.
- All assessments must be taken with a Mill Creek staff member.
- Parents will be contacted by their counselor when credit has been earned.
- All Credit Recovery courses expire 6 months after registration.
Credit Recovery Class Offerings
**One unit in the course has content that was not previously in the class
School Plus Class Offerings
*Milestone Courses for second semester classes
Grade 60-69Students who have failed a core course (Math, Science, Language Arts, or Social Studies) with a final grade
between 60-69 are eligible for our Credit Recovery Program. Course fee of $40 and paid through My Payments Plus.
Summer Session – Begins Tuesday, May 28th, 2019 - Friday, May 31st, 2019. Class time is 8am-noon. The course will be held in F101 at Mill Creek High School. If students have not finished the course by Friday the 31st, they can complete the course when we return to school in August.
Fall Credit Recovery will start on August 19, 2019.
Grade below 60 or never taken course
School Plus is for students who have failed a course with below a 60 or have never taken the course. Course fee will be $100 and paid through My PaymentsPlus. This course will meet after school between 2:30pm-4:30pm at Mill Creeki in F-Pod. Attendance is mandatory for the entire session.
Fall Session- September 9, 2019 through October 17, 2019
Spring Session – February 3, 2020 through March 5, 2020