- Credit Recovery is NOT NCAA eligible; School Plus is NCAA eligible.
- Credit Recovery and School Plus courses DO NOT replace the previous class grade.
- Students can only take one Credit Recovery or School Plus course at a time.
- All assessments must be taken with a Mill Creek staff member.
- Parents will be contacted by their counselor when credit has been earned.
- All Credit Recovery courses expire 6 months after registration.
Registration for the October and November sessions now available on MyPaymentsPlus.
Please note: Sessions will be capped at 35 students and registration for each session closes the Thursday prior to the session start date.
Contact Adam Smith if you have any questions.
School Plus is for students who need to make up a course they have failed with a 49 or below or have never taken the course. A fee of $100 must be paid on My Payments Plus in order for a student to be registered for a course. This course will meet from 2:30-4:30 in-person/face-to-face at Mill Creek High School. Attendance is mandatory for the entire session. Grades and attendance will be recorded and monitored by the school plus teachers and viewable through the parent portal.
School Plus Dates:
Fall session: October 18, 2021 - November 18, 2021 Monday - Thursday, 2:30-4:30 PM
Please note: registration for each session closes the Thursday prior to the session start date.
The courses below will be offered for BOTH semesters.
*Milestone Courses for 2nd semester
*School Plus students enrolled in Milestones courses will be required to take the milestones exam.
If you have questions, please contact Adam Smith or your student’s counselor.