Summer PE and Health Classes
May 28-June 20, 2019
AM sessions: 7:00am-11:00am
PM sessions 11:20am-3:20pm
Dates could change due to school make-up dates
Both Health and PE will be offered during AM and PM
AM or PM selections may be switched by registrar
PERSONAL FITNESS (PE) - $250
This course is a state requirement for graduation. It is also the prerequisite to all other PE classes. If you choose to take PERSONAL FITNESS ONLY during summer, you will need to choose one of the following options on your high school course registration form:
- Health / Beginning Weight Training (Boys)
- Health / Body Sculpting (Girls)
HEALTH - $250
This course is a state requirement for graduation. Successful completion of this class and a passing score on the state mandated ADAP assessment (Alcohol Drug and Awareness Program) is required to obtain a driver’s permit.
SUMMER CLASS POLICIES & CONTRACT
- I understand that no more than three (3) days absence from each class is allowed. Three tardies are equal to one absence. Anything up to 29 minutes late will be a tardy; after 30 minutes it will be counted as an absence. I understand that I will be withdrawn upon the fourth absence.
- I understand that withdrawal from class will occur for non-attendance or disciplinary action. It is my responsibility to notify my parents if I am absent or withdrawn from class.
- I must provide my own transportation to and from all classes.
- I accept the responsibility for following all rules and requirements as stated in the Gwinnett County Public Schools student handbook. I expect the procedures that are listed therein to be enforced by the teachers and administrators. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined.
- I understand the following refund policy:
- Nonrefundable fee of $25 assessed for withdrawal less than a week before class begins.
- No refund after class begins.
- I agree to pay for any lost textbook.
- Credit will be given only for student fulfilling academic and attendance requirements.
HOW TO REGISTER
Fee is $250 for one class or $500 for both classes
Make checks payable to Mill Creek Community School
Mill Creek Community School
4400 Braselton Highway, Hoschton, GA 30548