lease fill out all required documents prior to your appointment and bring them with you, in order to make sure the registration process can be completed that same day. The registration office is available from 9:00AM-12:30PM Tuesday-Thursday by appointment. Please call our front office at (678) 245-3434 to make an appointment or with any questions you may have about the registration process. You can also email: Mariana.D.Arana@gcpsk12.org
**If you are registering a student new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, online registration of your student is required.
Below are GCPS registration information forms you may find helpful for registering your child(ren) at Radloff Middle:
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (English)
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (Vietnamese)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (English)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (Vietnamese)
- Residency Affidavit (available in English, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
Ms. Mariana D. Arana
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Step 1: Online Registration
Families of students who are new to GCPS should begin by completing the district's online registration process. Access online registration from this link. You must complete and submit your entire online registration at the same time.
Step 2: In-Person Verification
Once online registration is complete, please call the school at (678) 245-3401 for a registration appointment. We can't wait to meet you!
You'll need to bring several documents with you to ensure your student can be registered in one visit. See the list of required documents here. Please contact us if you have any questions about required documents.
TRANSFER STUDENT REGISTRATION
Step 1: Obtain a Change of Status Form
The GCPS school from which the student is withdrawing should provide the Change of Status form (along with a withdrawal form) to the family requesting the change.
Parents of students transferring from one GCPS school to another should complete the Change of Status Form, submitting it along with proper documentation to the new GCPS school.
Step 2: Schedule In-Person Verification
Once you have the completed Change of Status Form, you will need to come to school for in-person verification and submission of documents.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
Please complete the form and submit it:
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU FOR REGISTRATION
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child's state Pre-K program (Kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
- Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)