• Radloff Registration and Withdrawal Information

Registrar Contact:

  • Sara Paucar

    Phone: (678) 245 - 3434 
    Fax: (678) 442 - 5208

  • Attendance Zone Locator

    Click on the link below to find out if your student is zoned for Radloff Middle School 

    GCPS School Locator

  • Registration Procedures

    Walk-in registration is available
    Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 12:00pm.

    Current or previously enrolled GCPS students

    Parent must bring in a withdrawal packet from the student's previous school in addition to all required documents to complete your student's registration.

    New to GCPS 

    First, register your student online.  Then bring all required documents to the school to complete your student's registration.

    Required Documents

    Please note, your student's registration will not be completed until the school receives ALL required documentation.  Please bring the Required registration documents with you.

  • Withdrawal Procedure

    Withdrawal requests must be made in person by the enrolling parent or guardian.  A government issued photo ID must be provided at the time the withdrawal request is made. 

    Withdrawal packets may be picked up by the enrolling parent in the main office 24 hours after the withdrawal request is submitted.   

    Student records can not be faxed to other schools; they must be picked up or mailed from our school.

  • Summer Registration

    Information coming soon!