The cafeteria at Lilburn Elementary is managed by Blanca Casillas. If you have any questions regarding menus, free or reduced meals, or paying on your child's account, please call Ms. Casillas at 678-245-5139.
If you would like to get e-mail reminders of how much money is left on your child's account, or to pay via the web to your child's account, go to My Payments Plus.
Student Full Price: $1.50
Student Reduced Price: $0.30
Adult Breakfast: $1.75
Extra Milk: $0.40
Student Full Price: $2.25
Student Reduced Price: $0.40
Adult Lunch: $3.00
Extra Milk: $0.40
Parent Lunch Policy
UPDATE: IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP THE STUDENTS AND STAFF OF LILBURN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SAFE, PARENT LUNCH FRIDAYS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please take the opportunity to join your child during his/her lunchtime on designated Fridays. This policy helps us ensure that we have enough food for students and staff. Parent Lunch Fridays begin in September so that we may allow staff members to set routines and students to learn them. Because safety is our number one priority, please adhere to the following requests:
- Sign in once you enter the building and be ready to show your identification to the front desk personnel.
- Only parents/guardians whose names appear on the locator cards will have access to students.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Sit with your child at the special visitor’s table during his/her lunchtime. Your child’s friends may not join you. Once your student leaves, you will need to clear your area to make room for other visiting parents.
- If you have multiple children you wish to join for lunch, you must adhere to their lunchtimes. You are free to volunteer in the parent center while you wait for your other children.
- If you bring younger children to lunch with you, please make sure that they are with you at all times to ensure their safety.