Car Rider Information
Graves Elementary 2020-2021
Our goal is for all Car Riders in the morning and the afternoon to arrive safelt and to be dismissed safely each day.
- Cars are to enter by the way of Osborne Drive. Please follow the traffic flow of the car rider lanes.
- Please Have Car Rider Tag visible every day.
Caution: Please use appropriate speed when driving in the parking lot.
AM CAR RIDERS:
- Time of Operation: 7:35am - 7:55am
- Students are to exit through car door along the sidewalk
- Once this entrance is closed, parents are to drive around to the front of the school building, come inside and check-in student(s).
PM CAR RIDERS:
- Time of Operation: 2:40pm-3:05pm
- Parents can start lining up in the Car Rider lane beginning at 2:40pm
- Students will be dismissed at 2:45pm
- Parents are to stay in the car rider loop.
- Please do NOT walk up to the door to get student(s).
- Once entrance is closed, parents are to drive around to the front and come inside of the school building to pick-up student(s).
For your safety and others, please do not talk on the phone in the Car Rider line. Thank you for your cooperation!