We look forward to welcoming new students to Lilburn ES.
- During the school year, we register new students from Monday - Thursday from 9:30 am - 11:00 am.
- During the summer, we register new students on Tuesdays and Thursdays in July from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Due to Covid-19, we are limiting the number of people coming into the school building.
- New Student Registration will take place by appointment only. Please use this link to reserve a time.
- Remember to bring your supporting documents AFTER you have completed the online process below.
- Please come to the school with only the registering parent and student. We will have translators available.
- If you live with someone else, kindly make sure to bring us a notarized affidavit and all the correct supporting documents during your registration appointment.
- Students will begin school the following day. This will allow us to place the student in a class, plan for transportation, and complete additional paperwork.
In all Georgia public schools, kindergarten students are evaluated during the year to determine their readiness for first grade. Parents of students coming to first grade from private kindergartens or out-of-state schools should call the school for information about registration and evaluation.
- Kindergarten students entering a Georgia public school for the first time must be age five on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten.
- First grade students entering a Georgia public school for the first time must be age six on or before September 1 to enter first grade.
All forms and additional information can be located on the GCPS Online Registration Site.
Two Proofs of Residence
- Settlement/Purchase document, Lease Agreement or Warranty Deed AND
- Electricity, water or gas bill for current month.
* If the proofs of residence are NOT in the name of the parent/guardian, a GCPS Notarized Residency Affidavit is also required for enrollment. (Affidavit Form is available at the school).
Proof of Legal Custody/Guardianship
If not the birth parent
Certified Birth Certificate
Original document is required. Copies are NOT accepted.
For the adult enrolling the child
(State form #3231)
Vision, Hearing, and Dental Certificate
(State form #3300)
Social Security Card
Parent/guardian may choose NOT to provide information by
initializing the social security section of the enrollment
Report Cards and Withdrawal Form from Previous School Grades/Report Card
Name, address and phone number of previous school
You must have a valid e-mail address. If you do not have an email address, we suggest you create a Gmail account.
Bring in or mail all required documentation for enrollment to the school. Please contact the school at (770) 921-7707 to make an appointment to drop off your documents if necessary.
Please be aware that your child will not be entered into our student information system and assigned a teacher until ALL required documents are received.
If applicable, please return the "School Meal Information Form" to your local school. Free and Reduced applications will be available July 1st for all students.
If you would like information about our school nutrition program, please click here.
If you have any Free and Reduced Program questions, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Kindergarten Parents can complete this step on Orientation Day in August once students have been entered into our Student Information System.
Please create a MyPaymentsPlus account to pay student cafeteria balances, set up pre-payments for breakfast/lunch, and receive low balance e-mail reminders.