Parent-Teacher Conferences are held twice a year, once during Semester 1 and once during Semester 2.
Elementary and middle schools have early release days that correspond with "conference week".Early Release Days for the 2019-2020 school year are:Semester 1- October 23rd & 24thSemester 2- February 19th & 20th
Students will be dismissed at 12:50 PM on those days. If your student is a walker/car rider/daycare rider,
please make any necessary transportation arrangements for your child. Buses will drop students off at their stop at the earlier time.
Ferguson Elementary will be utilizing an online scheduling system for conferences. Parents will sign up for conferences online via the link below. Parents will only be able to sign up for conferences during the sign-up window. If you do not see teacher names listed when you click the link below, the conference sign-up window is not open yet.
The online sign-up window is now closed. Please contact your child’s teacher if you still need to schedule your parent-teacher conference.
Sign up Window for Semester 1 Conferences
Friday, October 4th at 4:00 PM through Thursday, October 17th at 4:00 PM
Sign up Window for Semester 2 Conferences
Wednesday, January 29th at 4:00 PM through Wednesday, February 12th at 4:00 PM
Once the sign-up link becomes active, you will need to follow the steps listed below.
- Click on the CONFERENCE SIGN UP link and select your child's teacher. Click Submit.
- A form will appear. Fill out the form (4 questions - Student First Name, Student Last Name, Parent Name, Parent Email Address, ) and click Submit.
- Once you click Submit, you should immediately receive an email (check spam/junk folder if you do not) with a link that will allow you to register for your conference time. The subject line for email will be "Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now".
*Note: In the past, a few individuals who use a Hotmail email account shared that they did not receive the email discussed above in step #3. If you have an email account with a provider other than Hotmail, we would encourage you to use it.
- Click the "Click here to select conference time" link provided in the email and choose your time.
- Please see the links below for a video tutorial and printable directions.
*If you do NOT have Internet access or an active email address, please contact your child’s teacher for a conference time.*
Things To Know:
- Parents will need an Internet connection to access the link once it is launched.
- Parents will need an active email address to sign up for a conference time.
- Step-by-step printable directions can be found here: ENGLISH or SPANISH
- Click here for a short video tutorial.
(Dates will vary from year to year in the video tutorial. Refer to the printable directions you received for current dates.)
If you will require an interpreter, please sign up for a time between 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM on Wednesday's early release day so we can try to schedule an off-campus interpreter for your conference.
Also, if you will require an interpreter, we ask that you return the bottom portion of the direction form (Step #3 above)