Please fill out all required documents prior to your appointment and bring them with you, in order to make sure the registration process can be completed that same day. The registration office is available from 8:30AM-12:00PM Monday-Thursday on a walk-in basis. No appointment is necessary to complete registration. Please call our front office at (770) 921-1776 with any questions you may have about the registration process.
**If you are registering a student new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, online registration of your student is required.
Below are GCPS registration information forms you may find helpful for registering your child(ren) at Lilburn Middle:
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (English)
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 Documents Needed (Vietnamese)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (English)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (Spanish)
- 2021-2022 New Student Registration Guide (Vietnamese)
- Residency Affidavit (available in English, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
- Supply List (2020-2021)
Summer 2021 Office Hours
8:30am - 12:00pm Monday
8:30am - 12:00pm Tuesday
8:30am - 12:00pm Wednesday
8:30am - 12:00pm Thursday
Step 1: Online Registration
Families of students who are new to GCPS should begin by completing the district's online registration process. Access online registration from this link. You must complete and submit your entire online registration at the same time.
Step 2: In-Person Verification
Once online registration is complete, please call the school at (770) 972-1776 for a registration appointment. We can't wait to meet you!
You'll need to bring several documents with you to ensure your student can be registered in one visit. See the list of required documents here. Please contact us if you have any questions about required documents.
Step 1: Obtain a Change of Status Form
The GCPS school from which the student is withdrawing should provide the Change of Status form (along with a withdrawal form) to the family requesting the change.
Parents of students transferring from one GCPS school to another should complete the Change of Status Form, submitting it along with proper documentation to the new GCPS school.
Step 2: Schedule In-Person Verification
Once you have the completed Change of Status Form, you will need to come to school for in-person verification and submission of documents.
Students Re-enrolling in GCPS after attending another district
Students who have previously attended a GCPS school at any point in their academic career already have a student ID number and are considered re-enrolling students.
Parents of re-enrolling students must complete registration using paper forms.
Online registration is not an option as it would create a duplicate record of your student in our systems.
You will need to come to school for in-person verification and submission of documents.
What to Bring with you for Registration
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child's state Pre-K program (Kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
- Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)