Student Registration is on July 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and does not require an appointment.
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in the attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child’s state Pre-K program (kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration.