Clinic Contact Information
Clinic Worker: Delores Buckland
Phone: (678) 745-2357
Fax: (678) 745-2348
E-mail Ms. Buckland
MedicationsOur clinic strictly complies with the State of Georgia and Gwinnett County Public Schools guidelines for administering medications. For the safety of all students at our school, the following guidelines should be followed when requesting administration of medications at school.
- Only those medications required during school hours should be administered at school. Please check with your physician regarding the need for medications to be administered during school hours.
- All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter must be accompanied by a completed Administration of Medication Request form and brought to the school clinic by an adult. Students may not transport medications to school.
- All medications must be in the original child-proof container. Prescription medications must be in their labeled prescription bottle. School staff will only administer medication according to the directions on the label.
- Any medications remaining at the end of the school year must be picked up or school staff will dispose of them.
- Students may only carry medication as prescribed by law with the required documentation. Please check with our school clinic worker if your child needs to carry emergency medications with him/her.