McCall Grosso, Emily Harwood
We the students of North Gwinnett High School aim to develop democratic ideals; maintain the highest standards of cooperation, loyalty, and school spirit; prepare for adult life and citizenship and promote acceptance of all people at school; maintain positive communication and relationships with faculty and administration; stimulate interests in all worthwhile school activities while advocating respect for school and private property.
- September 26, 2019 @ 7:30 AM - CLC
- October 17, 2019 @ 8:00 AM- NGMS - Cluster School Council Breakfast
- November 21, 2019 @ 7:30 AM - NGHS Commons - American Education Breakfast
- January 30, 2020 @ 7:30 AM- CLC
- March 26, 2020 @ 7:30 AM- CLC
- April, 2020 - Time & Location TBD - Area Board Meeting