Parents please download all required documents that you have available now for Online registration to be completed. The only 2 that you should not have at home due to closings are the 2 health documents.
- Parents should enroll through OLR (online registration) on our GCPS website. Link to GCPS Online Registration
- Parents will go through the OLR process, and be able to upload required documentation.
- Families of students who are new to GCPS should begin by completing the district's online registration process. Link to GCPS Online Registration You must complete and submit your entire online registration at the same time. Please make sure you select the correct school year.
- Upon completion, the SDMC/registering clerk will contact the parent via email provided during online registration to verify the documentation
You will need the following items to complete online registration:
- Active e-mail address
- Home address and phone number
- Additional phone numbers for parents or guardians
- Up to four emergency contacts (and their phone numbers)
- Contact information for daycare or babysitter if they are the student's primary means of transportation
- Medications and health concerns
- Prior school information, including school phone number
- Discipline information
- Student's Social Security Number (optional)