3 Steps to Register:
- Complete Online Registration (only if brand new to Gwinnett County Public Schools) and uploading documents are not required at this time. Link to GCPS Online Registration
- Make copies of all documents
- Call the school to make an appointment to drop off all of the documents at one time.
- Parents should enroll through OLR (online registration) on our GCPS website. Link to GCPS Online Registration
- Parents will go through the OLR process, and be able to upload required documentation.
- Families of students who are new to GCPS should begin by completing the district's online registration process. Link to GCPS Online Registration You must complete and submit your entire online registration at the same time. Please make sure you select the correct school year.
- Upon completion, the SDMC/registering clerk will contact the parent via email provided during online registration to verify the documentation
You will need the following items to complete online registration:
- Active e-mail address
- Home address and phone number
- Additional phone numbers for parents or guardians
- Up to four emergency contacts (and their phone numbers)
- Contact information for daycare or babysitter if they are the student's primary means of transportation
- Medications and health concerns
- Prior school information, including school phone number
- Discipline information
- Student's Social Security Number (optional)