Georgia Milestones Resources
GCPS GMAS Links
Link to many more GMAS Resources- website by Melanie Rosen ED. Graphic above by Melanie Rosen.
Link to GADOE Georgia Milestones End Of Grade Study/Resource Guides
To ensure that our students are ready to perform at their best on this task, we offer a few testing reminders:
- Get a good night’s sleep before each testing day.
- Try to avoid late sports practices or games, late night TV, and late night electronics. When students are rested they are able to concentrate and do their best on the test.
- Eat a light, nutritious breakfast each morning before testing.
- Food is the fuel that powers the body and the brain. Fruits, carbohydrates (such as breads) and proteins (such as eggs) work best to give students testing energy.
- Be in school each day and on time.
- Schedule any doctor or dentist appointments in the late afternoon during the week of testing.
USA TestPrep Question of the Day
Smarter Balanced assessments use a variety of item types to accurately measure what students know and can do.
FREE Georgia Milestones Assessment System (GMAS) end of-grade practice tests for students in grades 3 through 8 and end-of-course practice tests for High School students are available in Math and English Language Arts. Includes standards-aligned tech-enhanced questions that mirror Georgia Milestones testing items.
IXL will allow students to click up to 10 problems per day, per subject. Click on the grade level and subject. Once inside the site you can click on the standard you would like to practice.
IXL Links Georgia Standards
After each assessment, NAEP releases dozens of sample questions to the public—more than 3,000 questions are currently available.
Experience Online Testing Georgia
This practice site allows students to experience what testing online is like.
The testing site uses Google Chrome and is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Test Practice Directions: From the link click Test Practice
- Click on the white "online tools" words beneath the Green "End of Grade."
- Click on the white words "EOG Test Practice" on the top left corner.
- Click on the Standards Online Tools.
- Click on Grades 3-5.
- Sign in with the username and password they give on the screen.
- Click the Continue button and work your way through the practice area.