Clinic Contact Information
Available during regular school hours
For other health forms, please contact Ms. Tipton.
Click here for information about the Scoliosis Screening for 6th and 8th graders
Guidelines for Medication Administration
For the safety of all students at our school, the following guidelines should be followed when requesting administration of medications at school:
- Only those medications required during school hours should be administered at school. Please check with your physician regarding the need for medications to be administered during school hours.
- All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter must be accompanied by a completed medication request form and brought to the school clinic by an adult. Students may not transport medication to school.
- All medications must be in an original child-proof container. Prescription medications must be in their labeled prescription bottle. School staff will only administer medication according to the directions on the label.
- Any medications remaining at the end of the school year must be picked up or school staff will dispose of them.
- Students may only carry medication as prescribed by law with the required documentation. Please check with our school clinic worker if your child needs to carry emergency medications with them.