The Assessment Office is responsible for all testing related to successful performance in North Gwinnett.
- Those tests include the End of Course Tests (EOCT's), Gateway, Georgia High School Graduation Test (GHSGT), and other similar tests if necessary.
- Information regarding standardized tests used for post-secondary use, such as SAT, ACT, etc., can be found in our Counseling Office.
- Information regarding Advanced Placement Tests and NGHS Semester Final Exams can be found in the Curriculum Office.
- If you are a returning student who needs to complete a test, you must register with Ms. Lough at (678) 482-1051 or email Emily Lough.
Missing SPG/DA posttests/finals must be taken at the GCPS Instructional Support Center. Students and/ or parents should call 678.301.7157 and ask for Lisa Slusher to arrange an appointment.
- Testing sessions will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sessions will begin Tuesday, June 11, 2019 and end Thursday, July 11, 2019.
- There will be two (2) sessions per day:
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Students may take up to two assessments per session.
- Cell phones may not be brought into the testing session.