August 5, 2019 is the first day of school
for the 2019-2020 school year.
Who can register for Kindergarten?
- Rising kindergartners— children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2019— and their parents or guardians.
When can we begin registration?
- Visit the school website to register online.
- Call to make an appointment - 678-518-6652
What do I need to bring?
Current GCPS Students
- Students who are Transferring within GCPS or Re-enrolling Students should contact the school for transferring or re-enrolling. To make an appointment to register, please call 678-518-6652.
New Students To GCPS
- Parents/Guardians of students new to GCPS, including Kindergarten, will register online using the district process. Documents required for verification must be brought physically to the school for verification.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
If you are unable to produce proof of residency documentation because you reside in the home of a friend or family member, that friend or family member may complete a Residency Affidavit attesting to the fact that you live with them and within the Baggett district. You can download this Residency Affidavit from the list of documents and links above. The person who completes the Residency Affidavit must provide their proof of residency. The Affidavit must be signed and notarized. A notary public is usually available in our front office.