Why You Should Buy a Yearbook
The Discovery High School's 2019 Veritas Yearbook is currently on sale at www.mypaymentsplus.com for $65 and there is a limited supply of books left to sale so students are urged to buy as soon as possible.
Here’s a list of 10 reasons someone should invest their money in a yearbook.
10. A yearbook is considered a collectable since they only make a certain amount of them.
9. A yearbook can possibly last for 100 years or longer.
8. It will make future children laugh at how our generation looks compared to them.
7. It gives someone something to smile about looking through all the pictures.
6. It makes a great gift around the holidays or any time of the year.
5. It can be a good contact list by the end of the year, if you put phone numbers and email addresses with a person’s picture.
4. When someone gets older, it will help them reference and to look someone up by name, if they have forgotten.
3. It gives friends something to be jealous about and maybe will encourage them to make the investment.
2. It is inexpensive when someone considers how long it can possibly last as a source of reflection.
1. Someone should buy a yearbook because it holds memories throughout someone’s high school experience.