Dual Language Immersion Program
GCPS is pleased to offer the Spanish Dual Language Immersion Programs Level Creek Elementary.
GCPS's 50/50 Model, based on a successful model used in Utah and South Carolina, calls for at least 50% of the school day to be spent learning the Academic Knowledge and Skills (AKS) curriculum in a new language. Enrollment will be voluntary, starting with incoming kindergartners and building by one grade-level every year.
“Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, our building is not open to accepting DLI Registration Forms. Families now have two options to submit DLI Registration Forms. You will receive a confirmation receipt for your submission once it has been received.
- Option One - Submit by Mail: Please complete the form and mail it to the school. Forms must be received (not postmarked) by Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- Option Two- Email: Please complete and electronically submit. Forms must be received by Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the registration form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
- Click on the link below and download the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
If using Internet Explorer (IE), simply click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form (no additional steps are needed if using Internet Explorer).