To ensure that our students are ready to perform at their best on this task, we offer a few testing reminders for our 3rd, 4th, & 5th graders:
- Get a good night’s sleep before each testing day.
- Try to avoid late sports practices or games, late-night TV, and late-night electronics. When students are rested they are able to concentrate and do their best on the test.
- Eat a light, nutritious breakfast each morning before testing.
- Food is the fuel that powers the body and the brain. Fruits, carbohydrates (such as breads) and proteins (such as eggs) work best to give students testing energy.
- Be in school each day and on time.
- Schedule any doctor or dentist appointments in the late afternoon during the week of testing.
Milestones Test Practice Sites
Georgia Milestones Assessment System Practice site to experience online testing. Click on EOG Online Tools. Click on EOG Test Practice then Standard Online Tools 3-5 Sign in with username and password provided.