Phoenix High School 2019 Summer School Registration
To enroll as a student for 2019 Summer School at Phoenix High School:
- Meet with your counselor for registration information
- Registration will take place online during a registration window (See below)
- Some classes have required prerequisite courses. Check with your counselor to make certain you have met the required prerequisites
- You must pay for the class(es) at the time of registration ($150 for ½ unit credit recovery course, $250 per ½ unit elective course)
- Phoenix High School uses MyPaymentsPlus for the 2019 Summer School Registration
1st Period - 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2nd Period - 1:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
3rd Period - 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
$150 per ½ Credit Recovery Course………………………….$250 per ½ Elective Course
- Open and view a list of available classes for Phoenix High School Summer School registration. If class and period is not available, then the class is full.
- Open, read, and accept the Phoenix High School Student Contract. Students must enter their name and home school in order to continue through registration
- Click the link to the MyPaymentsPlus program website to register for course(s). Registered users with MyPaymentsPlus, log in with their user name and password. New users should register with MyPaymentsPlus with user name and password.
Steps to Register for 2019 Summer School Class(es)
- Review the list of Summer School Course Offerings
- Sign the Phoenix High School Student Contract electronically - Opening 3/18 at 9 am
- Select and pay for the class(es) using MyPaymentsPlus website.
After the Completion of Registration
Once registration is complete and has the school counselor approval, students should report to the front lobby of Phoenix High School on the first day of class to check the student locator in order to find out the teacher and room number for their course(s). Students should plan to arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes prior to the start time of class on the first day in order to allow time to locate the classroom.
For login and password help, click the “Need Help” button on the MyPaymentsPlus website.
For course questions, contact Phoenix High School at (770) 513-6862.