- School hours are 8:15-2:45. Buses are unloaded at 7:35. Supervision of children will not be provided before that time.
- All students should be in their classrooms when the 8:15 bell rings. (Note: If you are in the Car Rider line at 8:10 and your child has not entered the school, they may be considered tardy if they are not in their room by 8:15. If your child is tardy, we ask that you park and walk him or her in through the front door to check your child in.)
- Students arriving after 8:15 must be signed in at the front office.
- Following morning annoucements, the students will participate in Titan Time from 8:15-8:45 AM. Titan time will occur daily, Monday- Thursday.
- Students will be dismissed at 2:45 each day.
- No students should be checked out after 2:00.
- Parents must go through the front office when checking students out.
- Please do not go to the classroom. Students are expected to be at school on time and not leave without being checked out.