• Grayson Elementary School 

    Grayson Rams

    Online Student Withdrawal Documents and Information

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.

    *If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:

    · Click on the link below and download the form to your device

    · Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application

    · Fill out the form

    · Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.

    Withdrawal Completion Process

    Note: Parent initiates process via school website and submits withdrawal form.


    Elementary Withdrawal Form



    Gwinnett County Public Schools 2020 Kindergarten Registration


     Rising Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before Sept. 1, 2020


    To complete your child's online registration, please click on the appropriate link below. 


    Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NEW to GCPS.   (You have never had a student enrolled in a GCPS school)   OR


    Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NOT NEW to GCPS. (You have a previously enrolled or currently enrolled GCPS student)


    What You Will Need For Registration

     1. An original official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport)

    2. Current Georgia certificate of immunization form #3231

    3. Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form Georgia #3300 

    4. Proof of residency (One of the following documents)

    - a non-contingent sales contract
    - current lease/rental agreement
    - 2019 income tax return
    - current paycheck stub
    - 2020 residential property tax statement or bill
    - current warranty or quitclaim deed
    - current home purchase agreement
    - current homeowner’s insurance policy           

    5. Current utility bill (water, gas or electric bill only)

    6. Parent/guardian's driver’s license                                                                                                                                                                           

    7. The child’s social security card


    If you have any questions or concerns regarding the parent portal or the registration/withdrawal process please email:
    Student Data Management Clerk