Please note that Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year is now open. ONLY new students to Trip Elementary need to register for the 2022-2023 School Year. You must complete BOTH online and in-person registration.
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
1. Fill out the Online Registration at https://www.gcpsk12.org/Page/26139. You will need to upload all of your documents when filling out online registration. Please make sure you are registering for the correct school year (2022-2023).
2. Once your child has been registered, please visit Trip Elementary to finish registration. Make sure you bring any document that you could not upload digitally.
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in the attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231). Click here for more information.
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child’s state Pre-K program (kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration. The form must be notarized. Trip has a notary public but all parties must be present with a valid ID and proper documents.
Withdrawal from Trip Elementary
If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the withdrawal form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
Click on the link below and download the form to your device
Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
Fill out the form
Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
If using Internet Explorer (IE), simply click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form (no additional steps are needed if using Internet Explorer).
If the directions above do not work please download the form to your computer, fill it out, save the form and email it to Danly.Abella@gcpsk12.org
Withdrawal Completion Process
1. Parents will complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above.
2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent, the school will review the form and will contact the parent, if needed, for any missing information.
3.The school will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form.