Registration, Withdrawals, and Records
IMPORTANT NOTE: MVHS does NOT fax, email, or mail any student records to any colleges or universities. It is the responsibility of the student to get their records to the college or university.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal for your child.
*If using a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), you will need to complete the following steps in order to complete and submit the withdrawal form:
- Click on the link below and download/save the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
- If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Please be sure to check your default email Sent folder after submitting the withdrawal form to ensure that your form was sent. If you do not see the email in your Sent folder, please check your default email Draft folder. Some email settings may require the additional step of clicking send from within the Draft folder of your default email account.
Transcripts and Records Request
Transcript requests for CURRENT students:
1) Please visit your My Payments Plus account to submit a transcript request.
2) Students may send transcripts to ANY College/University in Georgia for FREE through Georgia Futures. Students will need to create an account with Georgia Futures and have a Social Security Number on file with MVHS.
3) Paper transcript requests may take up to 48 hours to process during high volume request times. They will be available for pickup from the front desk.
Transcript requests for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 graduates:
1) Complete the transcript request form. Click here for the form.
2) Please include a copy of parent ID
4) Graduates can only request paper transcripts. Electronic submission is not available.
5) Requests may take up to 48 hours to process during high volume request times and will be available for pickup at the front desk.
Transcript requests for 2017 & OLDER Grads:
Mountain View High School no longer has these records on file. you will need to visit the Gwinnett County Public School Records Office website to order records online.
Record requests from other schools:
Registration: Students new to GCPS
1. Complete the district's online registration process which includes uploading required registration documents: GCPS Online Registration. Instructions on how to upload required registration documents can be found here.
2. Details to follow regarding scheduling your virtual appointment. Please be prepared to verify documentation and ID for your scheduled virtual appointment. Both the parent and the student should be present for the virtual appointment.
Registration: Students previously enrolled in a GCPS school
1) Students who have previously attended a GCPS school at any point in their academic career (no matter the amount of time) already have a GCPS student ID number and are considered re-enrolling students.
2) Complete the district's online registration process: GCPS Online Registration. MAKE SURE to choose the option for a parent/guardian that is NOT NEW to GCPS. If you cannot log in to your existing account, please contact Michaela Richey and Sarah Jarrett at Michaela.Richey@gcpsk12.org and Sarah.Jarrett@gcpsk12.org for assistance. Please do not set up a new account as we will not be able to link your new information to the student's already existing ID number.
3) Details to follow regarding scheduling your virtual appointment. Please be prepared to verify documentation and ID at your scheduled virtual appointment. It is preferred that both the parent and the student be present for the virtual appointment.
Required registration documentation needed for all new students
The following list shows the required documents for enrollment: GCPS Required Registration Documents.
Note: Some required documentations that cannot be obtained during online registration will need to be provided once school reopens. These documents include:
- Hearing, Vision, Dental, & Nutrition Screening
- Report cards or official school transcripts
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Discipline records
IF LIVING WITH ANOTHER FAMILY:
Per Gwinnett County Public Schools Guidelines: Students who live with their parents or legal guardians but reside in the home of another adult and are seaking enrollment into Gwinnett County Public Schools must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it into your school upon registration. Click here for the Residency Affadaivit form.
International Student Enrollment
Students who are entering a U.S. School for the first time should contact the GCPS International Newcomers Center to begin the registration process: