WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Students will achieve success in academic knowledge, skills, and behavior through participation in the Pinckneyville Middle School student-oriented, comprehensive counseling program. Students will have equal access to appropriate resources and supports for success in their academic, social-emotional development, and career exploration, in accordance to the standards and competencies measured by the national, state, and the Gwinnett County Public Schools’ Office of Advisement and Counseling.
NEW: Virtual School Counseling Instructions
- Our counseling team is committed to providing school counseling services and support during our digital learning days.
- Please contact your counselor for any of your academic and/or social emotional needs.
- Counselor contact information is provided at the bottom.
How to Contact Your Counselor
- Email your counselor (see below)
- In your email include your full name, student ID and your concern/question.
- The counselor will respond via email or send you a link for a virtual meeting.
- If virtual meeting is required, please click on the link in the email to join the meeting at the designated time.
Guan Simmons (6th grade)
Office Phone: 770-447-2610
Nathan Shope (7th grade)
Office Phone: 770-417-2434
Alyssa Outlaw (8th grade)
Office Phone: 770-582-7541
Virtual Office Hours
Monday – Friday
Hours: 9-12 and 12:30-4:00