Welcome New Pinckneyville Blue Devils!
Open registration for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on the days listed below under "Summer Registration Hours".
- If your student attend Peachtree Elementary, Simpson Elementary, or Stripling Elementary last year, you do NOT need to register.
- If your student attended another Gwinnett County Public School last year, you must withdraw from his/her last school FIRST (for rising 6th graders, you may need to withdraw from the middle school that your student was zoned for).
- If your student is coming from a non-English speaking country, please click the "GCPS International Newcomer Center" link below.
- All other students MUST complete Online Registration before coming to the school to submit your documentation. You are not required to come to the school to register your student - you can submit your documentation during the Online Registration process.
Withdrawals should be submitted online by completing the form below.If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Andrea Bentley at the email or cell number listed below.
- GCPS School Locator
- GCPS International Newcomer Center
If your student has never attended school in the United States, or has been in an ESOL program in another state for less than 2 years, you must visit the International Newcomer Center first. Call 678-985-5200 for an appointment.
- GCPS Online Registration
- Make Appointment for Registration
- Required Documents for Registration
- Residency Affidavit
These forms may be obtained from your personal physician, any clinic, or the Gwinnett County Health Department. If you have out of state forms, they must be transferred to Georgia forms. Health Department locations:
- Norcross Health Center: 5030 Georgia Belle Court, Norcross, GA 30093, 770-638-570
- Lawrenceville Health Center: 455 Grayson Hwy, Suite 300, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 770-339-4283
- Buford Health Center: 2755 Sawnee Avenue, Buford, GA 30518, 770-614-2401
- GCPS School Locator
Withdrawal Procedures:Withdrawals are done online now - no need to come to the school! We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has a secure, online withdrawal process:
- Click on the link below and download the Withdrawal form to your device; it works best from a desktop or laptop computer
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application (https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Fill out the form - just the Name, ID, Grade, Reason (i.e. moving to another cluster, to another county, to another state, etc.), Withdrawal Date, then Sign & Date on the bottom of the form
- Save form to your device
- Email form as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can print the form, then fax it to 770-246-5363, or mail it to the school:
5440 W. Jones Bridge Road
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092-2021
- IF YOU ARE MOVING TO ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOL, you must also complete a Status Change form
Registrar: Andrea Bentley
Summer Registration Hours:
9:00AM to 3:30PM on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 7
- Thursday, July 9
- Tuesday, July 14th
- Thursday, July 16th
- Tuesday, July 21st
- Thursday, July 23rd
- Tuesday, July 28th
- Thursday, July 30th
- Monday, August 3rd
- Tuesday, August 4th
Registration during the school year is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Monday through Thursday, 8:30AM - 11:30AM