The clinic at Peachtree Elementary is available to assist with
contacting the parents of sick children,
dispensing daily medications,
treating minor injuries, and
offering emergency care until medical professionals arrive.
Our clinic is staffed by Debbie Flaherty who can be reached
during school hours @ 770-417-2462 or
by email at Debbie_C_Flaherty@gwinnett.k12.ga.us.
The documents listed below explain important GCPS guidelines
on a variety of clinic-related topics.
- Allergy Emergency Plan (Spanish)
- Asthma Action Plan (English & Spanish)
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Health Department Locations
- Hypodermic Injection Permit (English & Spanish)
- Immunization Rules
- Medication Administration Form (English)
- Medication Administration Form (Spanish)
- Bringing Medication To School
- Red Eye Definitions and Exclusions
- Reasons to Keep Your Child Home From School (English)
- Health and Wellness Resource