The clinic at Peachtree Elementary is available to assist with
*contacting the parents of sick children,
*dispensing daily medications,
*treating minor injuries, and
*offering emergency care until medical professionals arrive.
Our clinic is staffed by Debbie Flaherty who can be reached
during school hours @ 770-417-2462 or
by email at Debbie_C_Flaherty@gwinnett.k12.ga.us.
The documents listed below explain important GCPS guidelines
on a variety of clinic-related topics.
- Allergy Emergency Plan (Spanish)
- Asthma Action Plan (English & Spanish)
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Health Department Locations
- Hypodermic Injection Permit (English & Spanish)
- Immunization Rules
- Medication Administration Form (Spanish)
- Bringing Medication To School
- Red Eye Definitions and Exclusions
- Reasons to Keep Your Child Home From School (English & Spanish)
- Health and Wellness Resource