Impact tomorrow. . . Join TODAY!
On behalf of the Pinckneyville Middle School PTSA, welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! We are look forward to working with and serving our school, teachers, students, parents & community!
Upcoming General PTSA Virtual Meeting on May 11, 2020 at 9:00amZoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84340369966
SHOP NOW for your 2020-21 School SuppliesAvoid the stores and get all your school supply shopping done online. EPI school supply packs contain all the items and brands our teachers require. Not only is this convenient for you, but it is a fundraiser to help our school.Order now with our School ID of PIN242See "Fundraisers" menu item for more detail.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Pinckneyville's PTSA is a volunteer organization comprised of parents, teachers, students, and school administrators all working together to further the well-being of Pinckneyville Middle School and its students. It is a unit of the Gwinnett PTA Council, the Georgia Congress of Parents and Teachers (Georgia State PTA), and the National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA) which was founded in 1897. The National PTA and its constituent PTAs exist to achieve the National PTA vision, mission and values.