Impact tomorrow. . . Join TODAY!
On behalf of the Pinckneyville Middle School PTSA, welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We are look forward to working with and serving our school, teachers, students, parents & community!
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Pinckneyville's PTSA is a volunteer organization comprised of parents, teachers, students, and school administrators all working together to further the well-being of Pinckneyville Middle School and its students. It is a unit of the Gwinnett PTA Council, the Georgia Congress of Parents and Teachers (Georgia State PTA), and the National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA) which was founded in 1897. The National PTA and its constituent PTAs exist to achieve the National PTA vision, mission and values.
Please join us for a Virtual General PTSA Meeting on Monday, February 8th at 8pm. This meeting is open to any Parent, Teacher/Staff, or Student that is interested in the support we’ve already provided for this school year, the plans going forward, volunteer/donation opportunities, and the General Vote to approve the nominating committee for our OPEN 2021/2022 PTSA Board/Committee positions.
Topic: PTSA Febrauary Meeting
Time: Feb 8, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting